Scientific poll (all please take part)

mcnab

Scientific poll (all please take part)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Scientific poll (all please take part)

• Yes. Plus, I'd give my mother in law for free.
    • No I'd never do that. My wife wouldn't forgive me.

What a complete waste of resources!

Referring to the Mother-In-Law, no? ;)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

if Wags is interested...

I'd let Wags bone my mother-inlaw for a free exclusive copy. Heck, she's only 85 and still spry! :D

sshhhhhh..no laughing...wife is nearby:music_whistling:

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

I'd let Wags bone my mother-inlaw for a free exclusive copy. Heck, she's only 85 and still spry! :D

sshhhhhh..no laughing...wife is nearby:music_whistling:

Flyby out

Thank you sooo much for putting that image in my head.... :puke:

and: lol @ Mizzy

I have already bought a buildingsite for my mother in law…

On the churchyard! :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Yes...SURE...& my wife knows this :thumbup:

She knows me too :megalol:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

If you have a wife that lets you learn and fly hours in lomac sky’s and hang out with your buddies in the process on Teamspeak. Then she is a keeper. Bless her. Don’t let her get away, lol. ;)

Cheers

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Well, I don't have a gf right now, but I'd actually trade BS for one. (but then, of course buy a second copy lol)

Seriously though, what kind of question is this?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

If I actually would find someone worthy and somebody that respects me in the same manner, I would trade a lot of things for that, not only some stupid game. Thing is, you can't trade anything for that, you just have to find someone like that, or she will have to find you, no retarded computer game can accomplish that, ever. On the other hand, a game is always quite predictable and reliable, unlike some persons, so this poll holds some truth to it in some matter. I really despise people who have some material intent when seeking relations or think that honesty is not important in any way, and that's what this poll will accomplish, some senseless lying in either case.

As a joke it's good, but it makes me quite sad when I think about it, sorry for that.

• Like 1

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

nuts :D
:clap_2: :hehe:

U don't think about pea brain :lol:...just think about jokes & how V want to get BS:prop: :megalol::cry_2::tomato:

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

If you have a wife that lets you learn and fly hours in lomac sky’s and hang out with your buddies in the process on Teamspeak. Then she is a keeper. Bless her. Don’t let her get away, lol. ;)

Cheers

WORD! When I show up in the living room to watch some TV with her, she wonders why I am at the living room and not playing LOMAC FC!! Eehehee :) The possitive thing, less arguing! :megalol: More flying! :joystick:

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

If I actually would find someone worthy and somebody that respects me in the same manner, I would trade a lot of things for that, not only some stupid game. Thing is, you can't trade anything for that, you just have to find someone like that, or she will have to find you, no retarded computer game can accomplish that, ever. On the other hand, a game is always quite predictable and reliable, unlike some persons, so this poll holds some truth to it in some matter. I really despise people who have some material intent when seeking relations or think that honesty is not important in any way, and that's what this poll will accomplish, some senseless lying in either case.

As a joke it's good, but it makes me quite sad when I think about it, sorry for that.

Dude, you took this poll too seriously. Noone in their right mind would trade his wife for an exclusive copy of Black Shark. At least not untill the final release with all the little bugs sorted out and everything.

Dude, you took this poll too seriously. Noone in their right mind would trade his wife for an exclusive copy of Black Shark. At least not untill the final release with all the little bugs sorted out and everything.

Yep...there's the POINT :thumbup:

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]