Replay Track Doesn't Match Live Flight

DerekSpeare

Attached TRK file does not in any way match what I just flew. In the live flight I refueled successfully and that was that. The TRK replay isn't the same as my live flight at all. :joystick: NOTE: I looked to see if this was already reported.

The video started off as my refuel video until I realized the TRK was different. It's for reference in the event that you get something different when you play the TRK. Skip ahead to when I line up in the pre contact position.

Edited by DerekSpeare

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

So this is a bug that ED knows to exist?

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

How do you handle comms as I had a similar experience when using voice recognition. As the track replay just appears to start the aircraft and then apply the commands that you did during the flight, it might not pickup the "approaching for refuel" command or "ready pre-contact", so the track can't show you getting fuel.

However, mine did then crash into the tanker, which it hadn't done in the actual flight, so comms may not only issue.