FLIR OSB Not Available

Animal451

Have you turned it on? Right console there is a switch?

Really confused, now it's working. I've used it several times in the open beta prior to today but I couldn't get it to work all day. To answer your question, I did have it "ON" and STBY", it just never appeared in the TAC page.

I did forget to mention that I tried it in the stable version and it appeared in the TAC page but only in the "ON" position, not "STBY".

I guess I won't complain, thanks for the quick reply . . .

ASUS Strix Z370-E, i7 8700k @ 5 GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 MHz, Corsair H100i, WD 1TB SSD

Really confused, now it's working. I've used it several times in the open beta prior to today but I couldn't get it to work all day. To answer your question, I did have it "ON" and STBY", it just never appeared in the TAC page.

I did forget to mention that I tried it in the stable version and it appeared in the TAC page but only in the "ON" position, not "STBY".

I guess I won't complain, thanks for the quick reply . . .

It will only appear as an OSB function when the FLIR (Litening Pod) switch is in the “on” position. When the FLIR switch is in STBY, the FLIR OSB button is not available.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

OK, went into a mission and it didn't work again but I figured out what's going on.

I've been using the switch in the cockpit but I also use a touch screen with Capt Zeen's profile. The touchscreen switch doesn't turn it on . . .

ASUS Strix Z370-E, i7 8700k @ 5 GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 MHz, Corsair H100i, WD 1TB SSD