Cougar Antenna Elevation?

panpan9133

Hello. I have noticed that I can't make the Antenna elevation function properly in the F-16. When I try to alter antenna elevation I have to return the ANT ELEV knob in the neutral position in order to stop the antenna in the desired position.

I have tried also slider option from Axis Adjustment to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated...

On my case, I ended up using a Hat to control the Radar elevation .. this way I just press the button and hold until the elevation is where I want .. on minute 1:19 of this video you can see me testing the Hotas Elevation Hat:

LP1nuZ9QbaQ

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Set a curve in axis shaping of about 30 for the antenna elevation. This will slow down how fast it moves the antenna up and down. Still you only need to move out of center a small amount to move it up and down. Immediately put it back to center when you get the altitude you're looking for. It's not ideal and it's not how it really functions but it works for now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Set a curve in axis shaping of about 30 for the antenna elevation. This will slow down how fast it moves the antenna up and down. Still you only need to move out of center a small amount to move it up and down. Immediately put it back to center when you get the altitude you're looking for. It's not ideal and it's not how it really functions but it works for now.

Yeap, I will try your suggestion. Hope they fix it soon. Thank you for your time!

For the time being I just tuned the axis so that it is less sensitive and gave it a large deadzone

Here's the bug report thread by the way

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

For the time being I just tuned the axis so that it is less sensitive and gave it a large deadzone

Here's the bug report thread by the way

Did you lower the Y saturation? I think I'll try that tomorrow.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.