ME Kneeboard

Is there a place I can put custom Kneeboards as part of a Mission. I don't mean the local kneeboard, I mean within the mission, thus allowing others to view it when they bring up their kneeboard. Right now the kneeboard brings up the miz way points on the map, then after I can scroll through till I get to my personal kneeboard JPGs. Figured there might be a way to add in some mission info for the group. Thanks.

Dave.

Is there a place I can put custom Kneeboards as part of a Mission. I don't mean the local kneeboard, I mean within the mission, thus allowing others to view it when they bring up their kneeboard.

Yes, you have to add a /kneeboard/images/ folder within the .miz file and place the briefing images there, it will work like this:

JYz4g1X.jpg

The Kneeboard Builder utility has a .MIZ button that allows you to convert a pdf file and put it on the mission file.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for the info. I assume this " /kneeboard/images/ folder within the .miz "

Is within the root file of DCS and not under users/saved games/...

I'll check out that utility your talking about too. Thanks for the response.

Dave

Thanks for the info. I assume this " /kneeboard/images/ folder within the .miz "

Dave

Nope: when you create a mission, it is being saved as a .miz file. You can open that with an archiver like 7zip and add a kneeboard folder there.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Dave

Hi Dave,

Here is more detailed info about this subject: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4038353&postcount=8

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB