Release cue/cross disappear in ag mode

Watari

Hi guys.

Sometimes I still have the problem that the release cue disappear in ag mode with bombs selected.

I'm fly mostly in SP.

I think it has something to do with time acceleration.

I love my tomcat and fly it exclusive sine release but atm I have the feeling that issues even get worse.

I don't know what jester is doing but nothing with the radar. He can't lock tgts I can see with my eyes! Honestly I have also a hard time see and lock tgts when I'm the Rio.

Yeah and the autothrottle issue sucks as well.

Long story short does anyone know when we get some updates for the cat.

Salut

:matrix: =SPEED IS LIFE=:matrix:

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/speed-is-life.html

Apart from autothrottle CTD I don't know what you're talking about. Please attend one problem at a time and elaborate a bit.

Which ag mode? Computer pilot? Are you sure that it's not just that calculated impact point is beyond the HUD area atm?

When you see the target why you need Jester to do the lock?! Just point it with your ADL and use PLM. If in vertical line - use one of VSL modes. If the target is farther out use PAL. Now maybe the target is notching you and you can't lock him in PD mode.

Give us some more - screenshots, situation info...

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria