JF-17 Features List?

Steve Gee

Is there a post listing the components/weapons/features of the JF-17? Such as engine, avionics, even the model of JF-17 being depicted, Block 1 or 2? I know ED likes to keep their planes one model specific, like with the Block 50's, and was curious if Deka did the same.

Really looking forward to this, a first day buy for me and others as well, I'm sure.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Many thanks. :)

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Very close to blk2 in function! The verification of the aerial refueling model was also very smooth. AAR features and panels are most likely to be added during the EA phase. Previously, the reason why they claimed to be blk1 was that they were worried that we would expect too much. In fact, up to now, the functions and Avionics they have done are very close to blk2. And the weapon mount map released before is just the weapon mount that we can have immediately after the release. More weapons will be added later.

The AAR is a very welcome feature, glad to hear it's closer to Block 2 than 1.