Fw190 A-7 of JG1 'Stripe Nose' Skin Pack

Warlord64

Fw190 A-7 JG1 Stripe Nose Skin Pack

Pack contains:

Fw 190 A-7 Yellow of III./JG 1 ...... This is a Generic Blank skin BUT

To see the Custom Yellow Bort Numbers in Game go to MISSION EDITOR > select Aircraft > AIRPLANE GROUP > Tail # then Add Number.

Fw 190 A-7 Black of II./JG 1 Oesau

To see the Custom Black and Red Bort Numbers in Game go to MISSION EDITOR > select Aircraft > AIRPLANE GROUP > Tail # then Add Number.

There is a No Swastika option for both.

To use the skin WITHOUT the Swastika just replace the original Fw190_Fuselage_NN.dds

with the one in the No Swastika Folder.

Tha5A6N.jpg

ElkZyS7.jpg

fjo3p0a.jpg

RfULuYE.jpg

DOWNLOAD: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3306640/[/b][url=https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3306640/][/url]

Edited by Warlord64

• 5 months later...
Fw190 A-7 JG1 Stripe Nose Skin Pack

Fw 190 A-7 Yellow of III./JG 1

Fw 190 A-7 Black of II./JG 1 Oesau

Very nice looking skins and I love how the numbers are set by the ME.

I have one correction to your narrative, though. I. Gruppe (group) Jagdgeschwader 1 used the black and white stripes and checkerboards. I. Gruppe consisted of 1., 2., and 3. Staffeln (squadrons). These groups used the number colors of white (1.), red or black (2.), and yellow (3.). Your renditions are of 3./JG1 and 2./JG1, the squadrons within I./JG1. The use of roman numerals aren't interchangeable in referencing the different squadrons and groups.

This is to not to be confused with II. and III. Gruppen, which did not have these iconic engine cowlings. These groups also had a symbol behind the fuselage cross, which your renditions of I. Gruppe correctly do not show.

And great thanks to including a version omitting the swastika.

Edited by Britchot

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist