[FIXED INTERNALLY] Bomb release issues, GBUs, unguided etc.

Shimonu

GBUs are not releasing no matter which view. You get the TTI but there's nothing falling. All stores stay as they are. Seems like the pickle mechanics got a blow.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Had the same problem initialy. But you have to make sure that the middle of the VVI intersects with the bomb drop line. There's no room for error anymore. Be really accurate and then the bombs should come of. Works for me with GBU-12 and Mk83 in Auto mode.

GBU-38 not releasing

As with the GBU-12's, the GBU-38's wont release. TOO mode, cold start.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Walleye won't release?

I have tried both Nevada and Cacas' maps. Also tried with and without datalink pod. It will lock, it will cage and uncage. When it come time to let it go, nothing drops. Master are is on along with A-G mode. I have started both from cold and hot starts. Other weapons release but the AGM 62 just wont release. Any help is appreciated.

Have you tried from an airborne start?

I've heard grumblings the Walleye only works in air start...

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

I have tried both Nevada and Cacas' maps. Also tried with and without datalink pod. It will lock, it will cage and uncage. When it come time to let it go, nothing drops. Master are is on along with A-G mode. I have started both from cold and hot starts. Other weapons release but the AGM 62 just wont release. Any help is appreciated.

No it does not work from grnd start

Supreme leader

I had issues with the Rockeye not dropping as well - and now that I think about it...... I dropped two in AUTO mode, after designating a target with the TGP - which resulted in a missed hit and didn’t even see them detonate. So tried it in CCIP, for the remaining 6 on board and couldn’t get them to leave the aircraft.

Seems CCIP does have an issue.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

CCIP bomb drop function is broken

I had issues with the Rockeye not dropping as well - and now that I think about it...... I dropped two in AUTO mode, after designating a target with the TGP - which resulted in a missed hit and didn’t even see them detonate. So tried it in CCIP, for the remaining 6 on board and couldn’t get them to leave the aircraft.

Seems CCIP does have an issue as I went for CCRP/AUTO the next time and it worked. Possibly related to “ripple” release as they did work initially with a single drop - but after setting up a QTY 2 MULT 1 INT 100ft - they were unable to release from aircraft. The CCIP drop line would just “blink/flash” upon weapon release toggle/input.

Need a hot fix for this pretty bad bug. Easy to replicate, and all my track files are from numerous hours of flying. Please assist.

Cheers,

Don

Edited by Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Thank you very much for the quick answer.

I posted in the BUG section as well - seems any different types of A/G functionality has been impacted unfortunately.

Cheers,

Don

GBU-12's not releasing

GBU-12's not releasing in any mode. TTI shows normally but ordinance are still on stores.

Heatblur F-14 Tomcat | DCS F/A-18C Hornet | DCS A-10C II Warthog | BelSimTek UH-1H

RTX 2080 Super, i7 8700K @ 4.9Ghz, 16gb 2400Mhz DDR4, Asus Z370F, Corsair H115i Pro

I just came here to see if anyone has posted something about it. I have the exact same issue. Suspect ground crew forgot to pull a safety pin somewhere. If this is a bug I hope there will be a hotfix as a week without GBU-12's is a week without, well, GBU-12's...