Inconsistent days

Paladin1cd

Hello all,

My DCS experience has been very frustrating. I got through the steep learning curve, but one day I’ll have some success with missile shots that a few days later I have zero success with. And it won’t be one sortie it will be a whole session. My ping is low 200s at most when I e thought to look. So what changes? My tacview files just don’t seem To show anything crazy. Where should I be looking?

That’s just it it goes across everyone in the server. And I’m posting in the MP forum, so we can assume that’s where I’m referring to. I’ve got a handle on the folks who are good and not and there for almost a week I had good consistency. But on nights like tonight I can launch say a Phoenix at 30,000 feet, Mach 1.2 at 40 miles... watch it go pit bull and have it miss a target that’s not maneuvering enough to show on the repeater display. It’s most apparent in the tomcat to me because of the jester drops. There for a bit I was able to keep a tws basket around the target. Then the past two days it simply doesn’t matter what I do, PALs won’t find a target well within parameters over open ocean and tws drops, and locking in STT won’t hold. And I’m not referring to when I’m being notched, I get that and understand loosing lock then.

I’m more wondering about connection or something. I’m far from good but watching numerous shots work one day and not the next especially on targets that seem to have forgotten their ew gear makes me really scratch my head.

And sorry I have no idea how to post track files. Do they have net data on them I should be looking at?