Ageia Physx card?

I understand that these Physx cards weren't in mind when Lomac was developed but has anyone tried it to see if the card will relieve the cpu/graphics card of any work and increase FPS or game play in lomac?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

system specs:

AMD 1100T X6, Asus Crosshair 4 Formula Mobo, 16 Gigs GSkill DDR3, XFX R9-290X 4GB 512-Bit, X-52 flight stick set, Samsung 2560x1440, Win7 64

I guess I was thinking that by plugging in a card that would relieve the CPU of some of the Physx caculations, the CPU would have a little more processing power available for the rest of lockon. I guess I dont really understand how the Physx card works.

It seems like you would get some improvement just as you do when adding more/faster ram or faster cpu.

Supposedly the card wont help unless the game is made for it, but has anybody actually used one with lockon to see if there is a difference?

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

system specs:

AMD 1100T X6, Asus Crosshair 4 Formula Mobo, 16 Gigs GSkill DDR3, XFX R9-290X 4GB 512-Bit, X-52 flight stick set, Samsung 2560x1440, Win7 64

Man, I would love to see a jet break up like stuff does in GRAW/GRAW2.

Or hell, imagine cluster munitions with a physics engine.

Ok, I have to go clean up now.

Oh, and there will be no difference for LOMAC. It must have the Ageia software coded into it. Even though you have the card, it wont be used, so it wont take any load from the CPU.