...stealing personal material..

You probably remember me from some time ago when I posted a few Lock On videos and launched my website " rf-13.com ". Some people wanted to know if they can join my Squadron but I stated that it's only a ficticious squadron and I'm the "only member" of it. Others wanted to download the skins but I said they are for my personal use.

And all of a sudden there's a guy in ORKUT community ( http://www.orkut.com ) claiming he is a member of the squadron, and other times using my name to sign posts/comments, using my images with watermarks covered, and he even linked to a youtube movie made by TIGROU-STE claiming it is his own work.

here he signs the post as if he was me:

tiagobusembai2.jpg

here he posts a movie and says his the author. it's a TIGROU-STE's movie:

tiago-busembai-TIGROUmovie.jpg

watermark covered:

tiagobusembai1.jpg

after i posted my complain at the community, he got kicked by the owner:

tiago-busembai-kicked.jpg

his orkut profile:

http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=1558986239539346676

orkut lock on community:

http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=1558986239539346676

(PS - just enter a valid email address to join orkut)

We, skinners, video makers, respect each others. Everyone of you can imagine how bad it is when things like that happen.

Thanks for your time.

MADCAT

www.rf-13.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm sorry to hear that Madcat. It seems some people stoop so low by plagurising others work when they themselves are lazy, sad and lack originality. I remember posting a complaint similar to this and understand how you feel.

Oh boy... not again.

A lot of attention craving people... and real bad solutions they find...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Didnt we just resolve a similar issue not too long ago?!..ppl like this are pretty sad in taking credit for others' work,dont know how they can live with themselves.. I'm sure we can get this resolved just like the other one.

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

I think he is over-compensating for something....

No Doubt Hung like A Baby-Carrot!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• ED Team

Speed 2 also? Lol, oh well... guess he'll get quite a suprise when i actually release speed 2 then. :P

And yeah, there's a guy that took my "project 50" vid, removed all credits and text, and slapped on a music of his own and said "please comment".

People like that kinda piss me off.

Obvious MadCat if full of reason, but Orkut Communities are everything but serious:megalol:...

Another member from that community had posted this photo twice, and twice it was deleted by the moderator:

ATgAAAAMhsVL06WzcedpY1Psi6p6glmkonPmhF6lzvBgbh6PimF-i0oltZBFJ6HTrb64Y_bXxeHSYz8lnfOM9Lfhd3WPAJtU9VBS_cclUuWaug6nlVUzYRH33VGrNw.jpg

For what reason a moderator would reject a photo of original software?

It's up to you find what force drives this moderator :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83 GHz; Intel Board DG41RQ; Sparkle GF 9800 GT 1 GB DDR3; 2 x Kingston KVR800D2N6/2G 2 GB DDR2 800; Samsung SyncMaster T240M LCD; Samsung HD502HI 500GB 5400rpm; Samsung CDDVDW SH-S223C; eXtream X-Raptor 650W FEX-65P14HE; Leadership Commander 6731; Clone Cobra 01654; Leadership Twin Turbo 1021;D-LINK DWA 510; WISE RJAC-323 Black Piano; Zalman ZM-F3 LED 120 mm; Windows 7 HP 64.

how the hell can one claim another's work as their own,

its beyond my comprehension, i would be outright embarrassed to do such a thing, actually i couldn't do it at all.

have these people no self respect, no dignity, its got me baffled.

soon i will release my new movie "speed 2", should be awesome hey GA:thumbup:

what the hell? how can ppl be sooo stupid... how can they sleep at night by taking credit for stealing work?

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

amazing, problem is how can one get thru to someone with such little self worth, talk about lower than a snakes belly.

i totally understand if someone has uploaded someone elses work and given credit for it, or a different youtube name is used by the actual author or similar , this is fine and easy to make the mistake of faulse accusation.

but blatant plagiarism of this kind is beyond my comprehension and so it should be. at least other get to see it even if its remixed with a gay song as the comments imply :)