Hi all

Angel1

Hey guys,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello, im new to Lock on and to tell the truth to any kind of flight sim. I guess as ive got a little older my tastes in gaming have changed alot so i thought i would try and set my sights a little higher than just running around jumping and gunning.

Anyways i just wondered if there is any advise for a noob out there

kindest regards

steve

Hey guys,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello, im new to Lock on and to tell the truth to any kind of flight sim. I guess as ive got a little older my tastes in gaming have changed alot so i thought i would try and set my sights a little higher than just running around jumping and gunning.

Anyways i just wondered if there is any advise for a noob out there

kindest regards

steve

Hi welcome,

Try http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/index.html by Ironhand and in no time you will kick some ass online…

TS.

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Aye Angel1

Stop over at LockOnFiles - all you'll need and a helluva lot more :thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and quick replies, i must admit i have start looking at the videos made by Ironhand and they have truely been of great help and make me want to grit my teeth and jump right in the cockpit.

Welcome to the community!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices