Counter Measures single deployment does not work.

Matic_Prime

Hi all,

how can I release one single Chaff or one single Flair? Each assigned to the press of one button?

Counter Measures are set to bypass and to mode to manual but it does not work. Do I miss anything?

KR

Hi,

Check out Spudknockers video tutorial on how to make this work:¨

nYHsPYR_jus

Hi all,

how can I release one single Chaff or one single Flair? Each assigned to the press of one button?

Counter Measures are set to bypass and to mode to manual but it does not work. Do I miss anything?

KR

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4086060&postcount=4

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Set CMS forward on your stick if it's a Warthog or Cougar to Chaff/Flare. It's for the slap switch above the throttle and it will only dispense 2 of each. It will work for now. You can program any button you like but I put it on my CMS forward and use CMS depress for CMS "run program" for now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

If you have a Warthog and want to follow the actual F-16 stick layout and use my file above - just leave CMS FWD as CMS FWD on your stick and select the program you want to use on the panel - and map Slap Switch as CMS Left which is Emergency Release of 10 of each. (until ED map CMS Left correctly which should release Program 6).

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chaff/Flare dispense button

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.