Skin

BLMOA

I am seeing a lot of skins from various units in the user files including ANG units. My question is can someone help me create a skin from my ANG unit or create it for me. I was in the 178th Fighter Wing in Springfield, Ohio. Our last jet departed September 20th, 2010. I have a picture of one of the aircraft that we had received from the active duty Air Force that had shot down a MIG in the first gulf war.

Any help would be much appreciated.

86-0262.jpg.1775939abf07696d34708308c53191de.jpg

I am seeing a lot of skins from various units in the user files including ANG units. My question is can someone help me create a skin from my ANG unit or create it for me. I was in the 178th Fighter Wing in Springfield, Ohio. Our last jet departed September 20th, 2010. I have a picture of one of the aircraft that we had received from the active duty Air Force that had shot down a MIG in the first gulf war.

You can send me a link to the pic and I can try to work one up for you. I have done several, Alabama, Virginia, Montana if you wanna take a peek.

Hey there, worked at Springfield from 2007 till 2010. I was part of the RNLAF detachement there.

You can send me a link to the pic and I can try to work one up for you. I have done several, Alabama, Virginia, Montana if you wanna take a peek.

can you tell me how to private message you and I will send it to you? thanks