[CORRECT AS IS] Is everyone seeing this kind of performance?

Wicked.-

I don't seem to get the same roll rate that I know the jet is capable of. Whether I'm below corner or above and the jet is clean it seems it should roll much faster. I'm using an FSSB3 Lighting stick, it barely takes any input to initiate a roll but even with my curves set to negative 18 it just doesn't seem to be as fast as in this video and others.

Anyone having better luck? If so what settings are you using?

Thanks,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Real rates might be classified, but I feel the jet is quite nimble :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep using a FSSB R3 as well and easily getting similar roll rates to the vid, cranking the stick over to max force.

If you are in VR are you using a 3rd party beeper program to hear in your headset when you are at max force in any axis, as it is hard to hear the built-in beeper?

I use FreePIE and a script to beep like the Gripen does - have mine set to slow beep at 90% and fast beep at 100% force - Usually always manoeuvre at slow beep force.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep using a FSSB R3 as well and easily getting similar roll rates to the vid, cranking the stick over to max force.

If you are in VR are you using a 3rd party beeper program to hear in your headset when you are at max force in any axis, as it is hard to hear the built-in beeper?

I use FreePIE and a script to beep like the Gripen does - have mine set to slow beep at 90% and fast beep at 100% force - Usually always manoeuvre at slow beep force.

Yes sir I am using the Freepie script. I installed it to help me not crank so hard in pitch when merging/merged and defending. It's done wonders for me in that regard but may have made me timid when it comes to roll.

Thanks for the replies. I'll look for 167 degrees per second.

@Emmy CAT 1 clean jet, no armament.

Besides, I can pull 8.5G's with 2 full wing tanks, 4 slammers, 2 heaters and a full load of guns. At that weight the jet should be in CAT3 and limit my AOA to where 8.5G's is not possible. I'm pretty sure CAT1 and 3 are not implemented yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Besides, I can pull 8.5G's with 2 full wing tanks, 4 slammers, 2 heaters and a full load of guns. At that weight the jet should be in CAT3 and limit my AOA to where 8.5G's is not possible. I'm pretty sure CAT1 and 3 are not implemented yet.

CATIII won't prevent an over g, you can still pull the Gs.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

I don't remember being able to do that in the past. Good to know. I'll keep tweaking my FSSB3.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cold you elaborate more on having the beeps in the earphones?

Anyway I also feel the f16 strange....it is like an huge dead zone is applied...I am afraid to break the fssb r3

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Cold you elaborate more on having the beeps in the earphones?

Anyway I also feel the f16 strange....it is like an huge dead zone is applied...I am afraid to break the fssb r3

Go to the realsimulator.com website then the forums for the FSSB. The script file can be downloaded and a link to freepi is there as well. You'll need to go to control panel, hardware and sound devices, right click on the FSSB and click on game controller settings. You should get a list of all of your game controllers. Count from the top down with the first controller being 0. Whatever number your FSSB3 is you'll need to put in the script unless it's already the right one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here's the link to the thread with the script file.

http://www.realsimulator.com/FSSB_R3_Forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=51

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's your script isn't it? If so it's great help!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]