Mission 9 - I'm told to go home

In mission 9, I follow the waypoints, and eventually find the enemy camp. I wait for the missile strike, then when I'm told to, I approach the camp and begin destroying targets using my Vikhrs and rockets. Every time though, Eagle just says "You've been out there too long, come home." and then I see "MISSION FAILED". What am I doing wrong?

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

In mission 9, I follow the waypoints, and eventually find the enemy camp. I wait for the missile strike, then when I'm told to, I approach the camp and begin destroying targets using my Vikhrs and rockets. Every time though, Eagle just says "You've been out there too long, come home." and then I see "MISSION FAILED". What am I doing wrong?

Good evening! In this mission, you have a time limit of 10 minutes to destroy the camp. I advise you to take advantage of a pause. To study the target and not lose time!

Oh you have to destroy the camp? In the voiceover Eagle says to kill personnel only and not structures.

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

Oh you have to destroy the camp? In the voiceover Eagle says to kill personnel only and not structures.

Your target is only infantry, air defense objects (zu-23, SAM Igla). The enemy is located at disadvantageous (for you) positions. Therefore, it is very easy not to have time to destroy everyone.

• 2 years later...
On 10/29/2019 at 8:40 PM, STONE SKY said:

Good evening! In this mission, you have a time limit of 10 minutes to destroy the camp. I advise you to take advantage of a pause. To study the target and not lose time!

Then it would be nice to tell us that we have only ten minutes ! Please could you update some info as kneeboard or anything, as I'am missing a some infos during some missions ?

H97M-E --- 16GB DDR3--- i4790k --- GTX 1080 --- Oculus Rift

17 часов назад, twanmal сказал:

Then it would be nice to tell us that we have only ten minutes ! Please could you update some info as kneeboard or anything, as I'am missing a some infos during some missions ?

Yes, sorry! This is my first project and it needs a complete remake. I'll remove this trigger because it looks too complicated! And I will add information for the player

• Like 1

by the way, your missions are awesome, this is why I'm so pissed off when I do not understand 😉

Edited by twanmal
spelling
  • Like 1

H97M-E --- 16GB DDR3--- i4790k --- GTX 1080 --- Oculus Rift