noob looking for a US based sqadron to join

rmccanney

New to DCS but have the F18/F15 and Persian Gulf map. Looking for a squadron to join that will help teach me and get up to speed. Willing to buy whatever module needed or airframe needed for the squadron. Most of my time has been in the F18 but willing to learn other airframes to fit into the squadron. This will be a long process I know, but, I have the time and am eager to learn and to be proficient in DCS.

how relaxed or strict are you looking? Do you want just a good group of guys to fly with any learn any plane you want?

If so, I recommend checking out Modern Cold War (soon to have a new name based on the player's voting). We are laid back to the correct level, yet are heavily active, on nightly, and yet organized to creating strike, and wingman tactics to be more effective. We all own many modules, and most are experts in 1 or 2, and we teach those modules to each other (ie. Mine is the mirage).

I hope you can join us and see how you like it. Who knows, maybe if you join another squad you will enjoy the server style with that group as well.

take care and see you in the air.

• 1 year later...