Suggestions and help on mission rotator development

yes. We can add that easy for server stats.

What format do you want for the server stats output?

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

What would be nice would be for mission objectives (set in mission editor) to be logged when they are achieved. Goya and I have harped on about this in the past. It would allow a much more effective pseudo-dynamic mission rotator.

Does anybody know if BS brings changes to the MPlog.txt?

One can always hope :)

Currently this though is exactly what AMRACT does in terms of deciding when to change mission, but unfortunately "Static objects" are not logged in the mp_log.txt =(

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Fingers crossed on some improvements.

Editor created mission objectives are only logged at the end of the mission rather than when the objective is complete. With the mission rotator / campaign code I wrote, the objectives were based on a2a or a2g kills (quantity) only. Goya and I did a bunch of testing for mission objectives but sadly it was fruitless.

Well my rotator works by a2a or a2g specific unit kills (rename for good objectives). You set the objectives in an EXTERNAL file manually, and when the unit is killed the mission rotates.

You may also have defensive missions where one team must defend an airfield for example for a set amount of time.

But just like you say, STATIC objects do not work as objectives externally. =(

Example of what DOES work : Blue kill red convoy

If convoy is killed (at any time) the mission rotates at that time.

If time runs out Red Wins.

Objectives like land at enemy airfield also works

plans for gui are there, but right now the time required does not allow me to do it at the moment. console interface and config files is something i will stick with for a while.

The messy source ^^ and executable are already available in the first post of this thread if you want to have a go, but you may want to wait for the non-beta release :)

• Like 1

There will be an announcement made pretty soon when we launch the first real campaign on the server. Right now we just have a test campaign running with short briefings and easy targets.

The real campaign will have tons details for the briefings, among other things.

• 2 months later...

inp[0].ki.wScan = inp[1].ki.wScan = DIK_Q; // inp[0] = keydown, inp[1] = keyup

SendInput(2, inp, sizeof(INPUT));

inp[0].ki.wScan = inp[1].ki.wScan = DIK_1;

SendInput(2, inp, sizeof(INPUT));

Hi,

I don't know why you use direct input functions but anyway i have found this API function, it works

keybd_event (VK_H, 0, 0, 0); press H

keybd_event (VK_H, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0) release H

i used it send ctrl+m command to lock on like this (btw LOMAC must be the window at the top)

keybd_event (VK_CONTROL, 0, 0, 0); press control

keybd_event (77, 0, 0, 0); press M key in ASCII

keybd_event (77, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0); release M

keybd_event (VK_CONTROL, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0); release Control

if you stil solve some programming problems for your application let me know. I'm programming small utility in C++ for LOMAC server which write some info about mission into a chat window. It can be seen for example on AVIASIBIR HL server.

cheers :thumbup:

LockOn SVK Squad bomber.

"Flight sim is not about to know everything about aircraft, but to know which button must be pressed in crucial time." - dead virtual pilot

Thx Raimir,

this was solved in november ;)

We ended up using DX input.

What you show here above I/we havent seen anywhere before. We might use it next time ;).

Our rotator is working on RvE dedi right now in HL, just like yours it can decide when to

switch mission if one team wins .

Great work.. Goya where is it possible to get this .exe file ?

Thx

Gozr I can give you the exe,

The source is waaaaaaay messy right now, and I haven't really

felt like cleaning it up, but you can have it also if you want.

I'll PM you link to EXE and documentation.

For my part the project is on a break. It "works" in its current shape,

I don't feel like there is much more to add right now.

Yoda if not too much trouble could you get me this info and the exe as well? I am very interested in this.

Thanks

Out

PMed