11TSG - RECRUITING (EU) (Multiple Airframes)

11TSG_Official

11thTSG v1.1 - DISCORD.png

11 Tactical Strike Group

WE START RECRUITING IN OCTOBER - Mainly looking for pilots flying F/A-18, F-15E, or AH-64D

Who are we?

• EU centered (We primarily fly Fridays 19:30Z (20:30Z during wintertime) (That's 21:30CET)
  • Coop/PvE focused
  • We focus on realistic flying, without any unnecessary MilSim fluff
  • Dedicated to flying DCS multiplayer campaigns and missions

Who are we looking for?

• Both newbies and veterans are welcome. We have a dynamic pipeline to get everyone up to speed
  • You are dedicated to your DCS experience
  • You prefer to plan out your sorties instead of just "winging it"
  • You can speak English

11TSG is about our community. Everyone in the community is listened to in equal amounts. Ideas, plans and concepts on how to improve the community and our experience is taken seriously no matter who suggests them.

But that also requires that each and every individual member take responsibility for the group, members are not allowed to leech off of the community, and we try to foster an environment where each member tries their best to contributes to the community in a meaningful way. This way the enjoyment of the many is not provided by the few. The more members we have contributing, the less each of us need to actually contribute!

For additional information; check the links below!

Our Recruitment Discord where you can talk to us and ask questions

RECRUITMENT INFO AND APPLICATION

Edited by 11TSG_Official
Updated text

• 4 weeks later...
Is this a naval aircraft unit or a usaf unit?

Hi.

It's a group, with Squadrons in it.

So both.

2SQN is Naval-oriented. They mainly fly 18's.

3SQN is currently focused on the F-16.

We're not doing it like other groups do it. We're more flexible in what we fly, and focus more on providing the group with good missions and campaigns =)

//Jarl

Edited by 11TSG_Official

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11TSG_Official changed the title to 11TSG - RECRUITING (EU) (Multiple Airframes)

Hey 11 TSG pilots,

are you interested in a humble JF-17 pilot with good A/G and intermediate A/A knowledge? Let me know if the Jeff could be beneficial for your squad / missions. I'd be happy to give an extended intro into the Jeff's systems too if anyone cares. Fun airplane, really good value for money (especially when in sale).

Cheers

Pocket Kings

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 4:13 PM, Pocket Kings said:

Hey 11 TSG pilots,

are you interested in a humble JF-17 pilot with good A/G and intermediate A/A knowledge? Let me know if the Jeff could be beneficial for your squad / missions. I'd be happy to give an extended intro into the Jeff's systems too if anyone cares. Fun airplane, really good value for money (especially when in sale).

Cheers

Pocket Kings

Ow, sorry, I didn't get a notification for this 😞
A month ago! -.-
I understand if you're not interested anymore, but if you are we can talk ^^

//Jarlerus