change radio presets in the air

karpiyon

You don't, it is not possible.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

I'll join you right here with a question:

With the rocker switch I can switch between the presets. However, I always have to enter the frequency manually. Is it also possible to adopt the displayed preset frequency?

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured

Go to your desired radio page (COM1/COM2) by pressing the buttons on the UFC. Then move the cursor up once to have the frequency under the channel number selected. Now type in your desired frequency for that preset and press ENTR 4ef8592dd7af3b11921da40a3bf148a6.jpg

Edited by Matti0503

I'll join you right here with a question:

With the rocker switch I can switch between the presets. However, I always have to enter the frequency manually. Is it also possible to adopt the displayed preset frequency?

By entering the preset number then ENTR in the scratchpad

By entering the preset number then ENTR in the scratchpad

Thx- in this way I can change the preset manually - I have been aware of that.

What I am looking for is am automatic adaption of the preset to my radio.

For now I have to do the following steps:

1) Select preset frequency (by clicking rocker switch or entering preset number in scratchpad)

2) read preset frequency, e.g. 123.45

3) enter frequency 123.45 to my radio via scratchpad

Instead of 3) I would like to have that preset automatically been selected in my radio. Is that a feature I am just not aware of, or is it not possible / WIP?

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

@MadMonty:

If you want to select a preset channel to become active frequency, you simply enter the channel number (e.g. “5”) into the scratchpad instead of a full manual frequency and hit enter.

Alternatively, in the DED main page, you move the up/down arrow active symbol to Radio 1 or 2 by 4-way dobber down input - then you can select active channel for that radio via rocker switch up/down.

Is this what you are looking for?

@ll:

Edited by Shadoga

@MadMonty:

If you want to select a preset channel to become active frequency, you simply enter the channel number (e.g. “5”) into the scratchpad instead of a full manual frequency and hit enter.

Alternatively, in the DED main page, you move the up/down arrow active symbol to Radio 1 or 2 by 4-way dobber down input - then you can select active channel for that radio via rocker switch up/down.

Is this what you are looking for?

Ahhhh! Now I got it! Thanks a lot!!