Looking to join a US F/A-18C squadron

Woodsman2112

I'm looking for a realistic environment that is US based to fly the hornet. Preferably something that isn't hardcore realistic but just below for a nice balance. I've been flying for about 5 years in DCS now. Proficient in flying the hornet but not entirely proficient in running weapon systems. Able to attend most nights in NA timezones.

The group I fly with flys the F/A-18 and the A-10C. Everyone has their main airframe but we don’t really restrict people to one plane. We train realistically but at the same time we don’t assume people have no lives. We normally have one mission / training event per week. But normally if anyone’s free we try to fly whenever we can. https://gorgas.airforce/

• 1 year later...

High Joshticoun0, are you still looking for flying buddies? We are looking for a good F18 driver to join me and another flying buddy. We build all our own missions and try to adhere to best practices of military protocol but at the end of the day its about having fun. Our missions are fairly challenging but if we work as a group very doable. If your interested in talking more feel free to reach out. BTW we do fly with MODS so you would need to be willing to install them. 

Larry Jones

larryjones.lv@gmail.com