F16 Helios ICP

yeldraw

I am having issues with trying to have the buttons on the ICP program. I have tried both the A10C CDU and the F18 UFC interface, but still nothing.

Does anyone know how to or what interface works with the F16 ICP?

I just cant get the input and out bindings to work......

• 2 months later...

Did you have any luck?

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

When working with a new airplane that isn't supported by Helios, there are two things you can do:

1) wait and Capt Zeen will figure it all out for you :) or

2) figure out all the bindings you need and write your own exports. This is a little bit technical, but doable if you are comfortable writing script code and reading code. You could start by looking at the exports already identified by the DCS-BIOS project, because they are always ahead. Today, Helios does not support DCS-BIOS as an interface, so you have to go read the code in the DCS-BIOS plugin for F-16 and write equivalent code in an Export file compatible with Helios. You would target the Generic interface in Helios if you don't have anything else running.

If any of that sounded even remotely difficult to you, then you probably should not do that and just wait for a supported F-16 interface instead. That isn't intended as rude, but just to clarify that this task is either super easy or mind numbingly frustrating, depending on your background.