SIMWARE evenement 2008 ( yes yes, black shark was there :) )

Hi All,

I'm just back from my visit to the simware evenement in Brussels.

I met JimMack there, he's running the non-US marketing efforts.

So i made some pictures for ya all, you will see a Little Ross flying with the Ka-50, and yes he did it very well, you can ask Jims wife, you can see here on the first picture.. My little son enjoy the sim like hell!!!

IMG_0103-800.jpg

IMG_0113-800.jpg

IMG_0108-800.jpg

IMG_0114-800.jpg

IMG_0118-800.jpg

IMG_0122-800.jpg

IMG_0123-800.jpg

IMG_0126-800.jpg

IMG_0134-800.jpg

IMG_0137-800.jpg

IMG_0129-800.jpg

IMG_0130-800.jpg

IMG_0124-800-1.jpg

IMG_0117-800.jpg

IMG_0105-800.jpg

IMG_0106-800.jpg

I fly with the XFIGHTERSEAT and yes it was very fun and stabel to fly in that seat.. See more on next link: http://www.xfighterseat.com/

Hopely i give some nice info about the simware evenement 2008..

Grtz...Ross....

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Hello Ross, I was there to, but in the morning. To bad we didn't meet!

I thought it was only open at 12.00 oclock until 18.00 pm??

Grtz...Ross....

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Yes, on friday only from 12.00 pm!

Did you see a Microsoft booth? I only saw Microsoft train simulator, but did not see Accelerator?

Yes, if you were standing just in front of Black Shark, then you turned right and just after the corner on your left..

Grtz....Ross....

Configuration:  

Hey Ross,Thank You for posting the pics and all the info!!!!It looks like little Ross was doing great!![he's a natural with that X-52]:thumbup: Was he flying full -real ?I didn't see the yellow radar thing i've seen in the E-For ALL Vids.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One visitor flew full real before me, it seemed quite a challenge. JimMack switched it to easy before I took control. That allowed me to fully appreciate the general difference in flight between chopper and fixed wing, without having to concentrate on keeping the aircraft airborne.

Anyway, even on easy the flight experience is a true delight. You are really flying in an environment, you can feel the air around you. And I repeat the terrain was very satisfactory, adding greatly to the immersion.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One visitor flew full real before me, it seemed quite a challenge. JimMack switched it to easy before I took control. That allowed me to fully appreciate the general difference in flight between chopper and fixed wing, without having to concentrate on keeping the aircraft airborne.

Anyway, even on easy the flight experience is a true delight. You are really flying in an environment, you can feel the air around you. And I repeat the terrain was very satisfactory, adding greatly to the immersion.

I envy you all that are able to have a little taste of it beforehand.