This all for Viper updates?

hawk4me

DCS F-16C Viper

Fixed crash with rockets firing after selective jettison

So is this all we can expect this week from the Viper updates? How this issue was even found anyways amazes me cause rocket's are worthless anyways. We need a meaningful update here MAV's JSOW JDAM's something the F16 is missing a lot of stuff but some basic Stand off weapon's would be great addition. I swap between Release and Beta so if this is it for the week then I will hold off till next week to go back to beta. :thumbup:

I personally can wait for Mavericks, JDAMs and weapons in general. The Viper has more than enough weapons and not enough systems working/working correctly right now. If anything, I'm more surprised that none of these bugs got addressed today:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=254213

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=254160

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=254283

It seems like they're all related to the INS.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

I see it now as a hotfix that's fine. There are a lot of issues associated with INS alignment not really a surprise there least they can get them worked out before deploying it in 2023 to the hornet. Not being able to do CM's is interesting and should be a high prio fix for sure. Honestly getting the TGP working correctly without the need to put STPT's all over the place is at the top of my list that and some HUD symbology which was supposedly high PRIO when it came out for the hornet 6 month's ago.

Seriously, at this rate, this module will be completed in 10 years, incredible !

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

Thank you for the efforts. Looking forward to what's to come. Personally I've been having a great time in the Viper.

Same here! :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Thank you for the efforts. Looking forward to what's to come. Personally I've been having a great time in the Viper.

Ditto. Don’t sweat the complaints and just do your best.

Oculus Rift S / Aorus GTX 1080TI / Intel i7 7700k @4.2 GHz

/ 32GB DDR4 RAM @2400 MHz / TB250-BTC Biostar Motherboard / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog PC / Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals / Windows 10 / Western Digital 500GB SSD

well, it feels as if there is some lag of development for the viper as well as the F/A18, maybe something is not going on as it should. But i do not really worry because am shure we get all what we want, even it takes some extra time. :pilotfly::)

Intel i5-11400 CPU @ 4.30GHz / ASUS Prime B560-Plus / 32GB DDR3 RAM 3000 Mhz Dual / MSI Nvidia GTX  1060 6GB /  SSD Samsung 120/250/500GB  / IIyama  27" 1920x1080 @ 144 Hz / Track IR 4+Track Clip Pro / Sennheiser PC 360 / Thrustmaster Warthog Throttel , VPC-Warbrd D+Warthog Stick, TFRP Rudder / WIN 10

Ever tried. Sometimes failed. No matter. Try again.Fail again. Fail better.

Samuel Beckett (?)

Enjoying the Viper as well. And you guys do an amazing job with the multiple modules. Not every update can be expected to have tons of stuff cramped into it, though I personally enjoy every little improvements that’s made. And it makes for a nice surprise when something bigger hits the beta.

Keep up the great work!!

Hear hear!

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

Glad to hear it!

I highly appreciate the work you guys are doing on the Viper but please, please, please can someone look into countermeasure rearm. It's such a low hanging fruit! It's massive quality of life improvement for anyone who flies Viper in MP and on the other hand such an incredible annoyance.

Just imagine, you have a great sortie on a server like Blueflag, the battle is in full swing, you land for quick rearm / refuel on newly captured enemy field but - eeeee - you used countermeasures so now you have to despawn, respawn on home base far from action, go through INS alignment again... Just because two numbers don't update correctly.

I have no idea what kind of technical challenge it is to fix it, but at least for me, who plays almost exclusively MP, it makes flying Viper supremely frustrating now.

Otherwise, great job though, appreciate all other fixes!

would like to add to the low hanging fruit plea.. would very much like to the see the missle step function being completed. AFAIK we can only step stations within the weapon selection, missing the long press to switch missle in A-A mode..'

• ED Team
I highly appreciate the work you guys are doing on the Viper but please, please, please can someone look into countermeasure rearm. It's such a low hanging fruit! It's massive quality of life improvement for anyone who flies Viper in MP and on the other hand such an incredible annoyance.

Just imagine, you have a great sortie on a server like Blueflag, the battle is in full swing, you land for quick rearm / refuel on newly captured enemy field but - eeeee - you used countermeasures so now you have to despawn, respawn on home base far from action, go through INS alignment again... Just because two numbers don't update correctly.

I have no idea what kind of technical challenge it is to fix it, but at least for me, who plays almost exclusively MP, it makes flying Viper supremely frustrating now.

It is reported, and BIGNEWY recently added a new track, so I hope soon. Thanks.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

+1!

Good to hear that ED is already working on it...

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas