The Final Countdown

Bagpipe

Has anybody got one of those dynamic gif things which count down to Christmas or New year and we can stick it on the forum here ticking down to 2020 to keep the pressure on HB to release the promised Viggen updates this year :megalol:

I really hope this remains a joke and doesn't turn sour from the 1st January onwards....:music_whistling:

I'd love to see love for both the Viggen and Tomcat this Christmas, but I also think that if any developer has earned the Blizzard "when it's done" latitude, it's Heatblur. Not only have they delivered or exceeded expectations, but they've also kept us in the loop if an arbitrary deadline is not met.

It could also be that a number of these bugs are due to the DCS base code. After all, HB has built features on top of DCS that ED has not yet implemented (ground radar, integrated dual cockpit to the level of the Tomcat, etc.), so many of these bugs or corrections may depend on ED.

EDIT: When I saw the title of this post, I was thinking "why isn't this in the Tomcat section?" :D

• 4 weeks later...
So... by my count we have just one OB update, possibly 2, left of 2019.

Expecting to see a HUGE viggen update very soon?

If you'd like to see something huge, I could suggest you the following:

:lookaround:

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1