[WebGUI] Unable to browse directories to select a mission file - Bis repetita

Hi everyone,

I reopen this subject as it has been closed by @USSR_Rik.

I have finally found why I can browse UP to the root directory (ie. /Saved Games/) but can't browse down to child directories of /Saved Games/

The username I was using (C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\) contained a dash ("-") which is screwing up with the "Browse Down" feature in the Web GUI.

I removed the dash and solved the problem.

May be ED could take a look to that and squash this bug?

Thanks anyway,

Cheers,

• ED Team

Please copypaste here username and attach log. Are you sure that there is simple '-' (ASCII 2D hex)?

There is nothing to reopen, it's another issue (if exists). Your previous issue is not a bug - 'Saved Games' is the top of available folder for browsing by design.

Edited by USSR_Rik

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

• ED Team

Thanks, reproduced in Win7.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

• ED Team

It's fixed already in internal version, planned to the next update.

Edited by USSR_Rik

G.K. Chesterton