NEW Cockpit, NVG, Radio and ECM

=DECOY=

Hi Guys,

As you have just seen the new cockpit has been released for the mirage, with it the new radio, ecm and nvgs.

We decided to get this out today rather than waiting for the next large update. We appreciate the feedback however I am making a HOW TO video right now for the NVG's for you :)

Sorry it was not ready but rather than waiting we desperately wanted to get this out to you guys and girls

Will post the video shortly :thumbup:

Thank you so much for this new cockpit and functions, these all look awesome!! Will new cockpit and features be included in the next stable update, which is planned tomorrow I think ?? I don't have the OB, and dying to try some new features on my most favorite plane...

"An optimist is a guy who plants two seeds and runs to buy a hammock"

Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | 32Go Corsair Vengeance 32Go DDR5 6000Mt/s CL30 | MasterLiquid ML360R | Corsair NVMe M.2 1To x2 | Seagate 2To SATA III | TM Warthog stick base w/ F/A-18C grip + WW Orion 2 throttle w/ F/A-18C grips | FSSB R3 L w/ TM F-16C grip + TM Viper TQS | MFG Crosswind V3 w/ damper kit | Meta Quest 3 128Go | Dell S2722DGM

Mirage 2000C | F/A-18C | F-16C | Su-33 | Mig 29 | Supercarrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandie 2.0 | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai

Thank you so much for this new cockpit and functions, these all look awesome!! Will new cockpit and features be included in the next stable update, which is planned tomorrow I think ?? I don't have the OB, and dying to try some new features on my most favorite plane...
Hi That's a question for ED we dont get involved in the release dates I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Sorry but I can't get the NVG mode working or display the binoculars:doh:

Did you ask the ground crew to equip you with them prior to takeoff?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

d1260a489ef4c32723189ff15679aa5a6b95a422.png

I want to know if this RWR display is normal or a problem?

Hi if you mean the bottom half being cut off.

Its been fixed and tested internally

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Theoretically yes, because the stable branch is "only" bringing the the stable version to the latest beta version.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

@Timghetta

For what its worth, I think you absolutely nailed the Mirage cockpit. Immersion level just went up ten fold, and the canopy / HUD has the best in game look and balance of reflections, glare, tint, transparency, both with shadows on and off.

Thank you.

Thank you

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

Yes now i fly it also with the Reverb in VR and it is a big improvement

The only thing I'm missing, is the Pilotbody, but its confirmed that the Body is already in progress and will come soon also.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

@Timghetta

For what its worth, I think you absolutely nailed the Mirage cockpit. Immersion level just went up ten fold, and the canopy / HUD has the best in game look and balance of reflections, glare, tint, transparency, both with shadows on and off.

Thank you.

I can concur with the above. Great top level work from the lads at RAZBAM. I really like the Mirage and Harrier modules. Really interesting aircraft from RAZBAM. The MiG-19 also is a bit of a special beast. More of the same gents, the F-15 and Mirage 2000-5 will be an instant buy for me.

Hey RAZBAM,

i ****ing love the interaction with the NVGs!

To me it feels more immersive - great idea!

Also like the new radio very much.

Two questions regarding the radio/countermeasures:

- what do all the modes of the left turning knob stand for? FF? CG?

- there is no way to see the actual count of the countermeasures? Just if they are low or empty?

"FF" is for "Fréquence Fixe" or something like that.

Other modes are for special options like Have Quick or other kind of things that won't probably be modeled.

Also this radio panel is used on many French aircraft, from fighters to helicopters. So not all modes would be relevant for Mirage 2000C equipment.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

First of all, thank you very much for this update to the only released (not Early Access!) high fidelity modern aircraft in the game!

May I ask what new capabilities the Mirage will - eventually - gain through this mid life upgrade?

Thank you.

It isn’t over yet.

You gained true NVG compatible cockpit, new V/UHF radio panel, but no new weapons.

Still WIP about radar and weapon system.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

In VR and with night lighting, I see 2 little bugs :

The Watch backlighting, on the left border of cockpit, is only visible in 1 eye (left) - on the right one the Watch is not backlit.

There are blocky shadows on inside borders of cockpit, not the same on left or right eye, that rotates with head rotation. Very difficult to see on mirror screenshot but here is one.

EDIT : much better with nvg.

M2000-Night-Cockpit-Shadows-2.thumb.jpg.7ce82ccca88b7a9ec569c78f5870c366.jpg

Edited by toutenglisse
in post

My Reverb loves the new cockpit. I haven't flown the Mirage in over 2 years, so I'm glad to get back in it. Great job, Razbam.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

In VR and with night lighting, I see 2 little bugs :

There are blocky shadows on inside borders of cockpit, not the same on left or right eye, that rotates with head rotation. Very difficult to see on mirror screenshot but here is one.

EDIT : much better with nvg.

Same here, you should post it in the bug section

(No mods active, metashaders and fxo folder deleted after update, NVIDIA & Oculus Rift driver current)

Is this intensional? :

attachment.php?attachmentid=221259&stc=1&d=1573990469

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=221259&stc=1&d=1573990469

Hi,

These are very old files, I recommend doing a clean and repair of your install. Looks like you have a old file somewhere on your machine