[UNABLE TO REPRODUCE]Knob and Trigger stuck Bug

Jafferson

Pushing the MG Trigger and Cannon Knob at the same time causes an uncontrollable discharge of ammunition, both guns firing until out of ammo.

Got this problem only in Multiplayer, SP is fine.

Using a TM Warthog stick, Cannon on Weapon Releas, Guns on first trigger stage.

I tryed a setup with, Guns on first trigger stage and Cannon on Second trigger stage, same problem.

Cant upload the TRK, its to big.

• 1 month later...
Pushing the MG Trigger and Cannon Knob at the same time causes an uncontrollable discharge of ammunition, both guns firing until out of ammo.

Got this problem only in Multiplayer, SP is fine.

Using a TM Warthog stick, Cannon on Weapon Releas, Guns on first trigger stage.

I tryed a setup with, Guns on first trigger stage and Cannon on Second trigger stage, same problem.

Cant upload the TRK, its to big.

I tried this in MP, fired MG and cannon simultaneously, could not reproduce the problem you describe. I used both set-ups:

1. Trigger 1 = MG and Trigger 2 = cannon

2. Trigger 1 = MG and Weapon Release = cannon

You should run a short mission, just start up and take off, then fire your weapons. That should produce a track small enough for upload.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Allready had this this, the Problem is when you fire and accidently push at the same Time the Button for the Gun safety Lever it will stuck in Firing solong your Ammunition is empty.

In my case with the FFB Sidewinder i can push on this child Toy all 3 top Button with my Thumb at the same Time..

Clear the safety Button and the Firing button from each other that no Conflict will apear...

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

• ED Team

Hi all

I have tried but I am unable to reproduce on my system

If you do have a track replay please attach it.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2