After update, only three planes available to fly

Gpruitt54

I have several DCS modules installed. After running an update, only three planes are available in the instant action section. These are the AV8B, P51, and TU25.

In the Modules section, all my installed modules seem to be listed. What could have happened? I restarted DCS World, and I restarted my PC. I also ran the repair against the game files. Not sure what happened!!!! Never seen this one before.

Edited by Gpruitt54

I am looking at the cleanup list. They are AV8B Liveries, AV8B sound files, and hundreds of .lua and .miz files. The prompt asks if I want to delete them or back them up. With so many files being flagged, I am hesitant to remove them, as the clean up always flags these files.

• ED Team

Hi

sorry you are having problems.

Please run a cleanup and repair, or verify for steam users ( guide below )

if you are still having problems please attach your dcs.log from your dcs folder located in the saved games directory.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

sorry you are having problems.

Please run a cleanup and repair, or verify for steam users ( guide below )

if you are still having problems please attach your dcs.log from your dcs folder located in the saved games directory.

thank you

I ran the repair, and clean tool. Nothing changed in terms of fixing the problem. I did not delete the hundreds of files that were flagged by the cleanup application. I was more than a little nervous about doing that. I put in a support ticket where I described what happened, as well as including a copy of my DCS.LOG file.

I have attached a ziped copy of my DCS.LOG file here.

dcs-log file.zip