Barthek's CAUCASUS REDONE 2022

Must say i dont like the new bunkers, the base looks even more weathered than it even should after over 30 years out of service.
And the doors are Steam cleaned last weekend and pattern Mirror is a bit to obvious.

while looking for reference pics it seams that there are mostly (camo) painted doors and brick walls.
But even long Abandon the look not that bad.

soviet-military-aircraft-hangar-bunker-57200555.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use OvGME too - and the MOD drops into the DCS Official folder.  Enjoy!

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Looks like Barthek Caucasus 2.0 is coming along nicely -- I hope ED is watching and taking notes! 

• Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Man, I love this mod!

I do have a dumb question.... is it the intent to paint the stripes of runways red which would normally be white or is this something on my end?

red.PNG

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

6 minutes ago, Sr. said:

Man, I love this mod!

I do have a dumb question.... is it the intent to paint the stripes of runways red which would normally be white or is this something on my end?

red.PNG

You're using old version.  However, you can fix with the tip below.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Taz1004 said:

You're using old version.  However, you can fix with the tip below.

Is there a link to latest? I started on the OP.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

Outstanding work, thanks to you started to fly again in this map 🙂

Eager to try the new bunkers too.

Thank you Barthek.

F.

Edited by fagulha
  • Like 2

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.