Barthek's CAUCASUS REDONE 2022

Agreed. I used to have Lucshep's mod, which is now included as standard in DCS, and I was woried about the colors vibrancy of Barthek's one, but I have to admit it is top notch!! Whatever the season I use, I'm just blown away everytime I fly in Caucasus. Combined with the new clouds and Taz Better Trees mod, it's a whole new (and more beautiful) game!!

• Like 5

"An optimist is a guy who plants two seeds and runs to buy a hammock"

Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | 32Go Corsair Vengeance 32Go DDR5 6000Mt/s CL30 | MasterLiquid ML360R | Corsair NVMe M.2 1To x2 | Seagate 2To SATA III | TM Warthog stick base w/ F/A-18C grip + WW Orion 2 throttle w/ F/A-18C grips | FSSB R3 L w/ TM F-16C grip + TM Viper TQS | MFG Crosswind V3 w/ damper kit | Meta Quest 3 128Go | Dell S2722DGM

Mirage 2000C | F/A-18C | F-16C | Su-33 | Mig 29 | Supercarrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandie 2.0 | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai

On 6/18/2021 at 10:01 PM, Minsky said:

It requires quite a few mods tho, including this particular version of the VPC mod and the VPC lights fix.

Thanks ! 

Too bad, I wanted to use this on our server but the mods dependency makes this difficult if at all possible.

Anyway, thanks for the link mate !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

4 hours ago, sastian said:

is it compatible with latest dcs OB version? where is setup file and how to setup guide?? any other mods for maps other than caucasus??

You have everything well explained in the first page

You also have a mod for Normandy of Barthek

Edited by EL_LEJI
  • Like 1

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

6 hours ago, sastian said:

is it compatible with latest dcs OB version? where is setup file and how to setup guide?? any other mods for maps other than caucasus??

Better install it whith OvGME (or JSGME) because every update will brake the mod and increase what you have to download for update (original textures) 

• Like 2

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Hey.

Is there any way to make snow spots looking more natural and edgy?

Its looking awesome on long distances, but not with heli gameplay on low altitudes.

1st screen is Barthek's

2nd is default winter

Barthek.jpg

Default.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Szczerba said:

Since the New caucasus texture update all my HAS Shelters have missing texture, not sure how fix this.

Seems like an installation issue. Remember to unload all your mods before updating your DCS. If I were you, I would deactivate the mod, run repair and activate it again. That should help. If not, report back and we'll look for another solution. 😉 

Edited by Barthek
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Barthek said:

Seems like an installation issue. Remeber to unload all your mods before updating your DCS. If I were you, I would deactivate the mod, run repain and activate it again. That should help. If not, report back and we'll look for another solution. 😉 

Figured it out! Was a Mod conflict, I forgot about saved games folder had some of my old mods just laying dorment ! Thanks for the help anyway! Love the Textures and really enjoying that Syria edit you uploaded recently too! 🙂

4 hours ago, Szczerba said:

Figured it out! Was a Mod conflict, I forgot about saved games folder had some of my old mods just laying dorment ! Thanks for the help anyway! Love the Textures and really enjoying that Syria edit you uploaded recently too! 🙂

Haha, great to see it solved!

Pozdrawiam,

Barthek

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Barthek, hello to all,

The tiles are brilliant - great job👍

just one thing,can´t get a full snow covered ground, here are my settings, I tryed it with -1° and -12° but no joy.

setting.png

Caucasus Winter.png

Edited by Wulli61

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900 CPU @ 3.10GHz   3.10 GHz- - Arbeitsspeicher 64 RAM - Nviadia Geforce GTX 4070TI - Oculus Quest 2

Not that I have noticed - playing in VR so every ms counts.

• Like 2

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...