Barthek's CAUCASUS REDONE 2022

Thanks Barthek and good work !

Just a little problem for me with your textures: I find that the snow patches in summer are present at a too low altitude. I've seen them around 1800 meters (5400 feet). It seems a little bit unrealistic ( perhaps not in Caucasus) .

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

"be sure the mod is JSGME/OvGME" yes,will do that.
Both mod managers seem almost the same. I have gotten used to JSGME so I will just stick with it.
Checking the folder path/structure appears to be important.

I have been sidetracked with another issue just for now, coming back to this shader thing shortly (I hope)

I prefer OvGME because with only one mod folder I can use it for DCS core and Saved Games, more easy to use 
Not the only one.
Open Mod Manager, OvGME's successor is still in development by Sedenion, OvGME's developer.
Not only does it both handle Stable and OB. But it handles others titles too.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Mr. Barteck
I have been using Caucasus Redone from the start on OB & Stable
and I find it magnificent except for one detail which is annoying for me
the track and the tarmac of Sukhumi which is too dark for me (almost black) especially for the landings this lack of visibility from near and far.
Could you tell us how to make it clearer like in other airports ??
Thank you in advance for your work you make me happy👏

2 hours ago, PLUTON said:

Hello Mr. Barteck
I have been using Caucasus Redone from the start on OB & Stable
and I find it magnificent except for one detail which is annoying for me
the track and the tarmac of Sukhumi which is too dark for me (almost black) especially for the landings this lack of visibility from near and far.
Could you tell us how to make it clearer like in other airports ??
Thank you in advance for your work you make me happy👏

I think you'll have to tweak it yourself, or use a mod like Taz1004 Runway Textures (install it after Barthek's mod)

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Just out of curiosity
Why is it just the Sukhumi trail which is dark and not the others? Was this wanted by Mr BARTECK? or did it happen by chan

Yes the installation is done and it is very beautiful but I would like the Sukhumi runway to be gray like the others for the comfort of my eyes when I land.🙃

On the other hand, I appreciated your answers, gentlemen.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
28.12.2021 в 06:19, LanceCriminal86 сказал:

EDIT - Did a repair, re-installed Barthek's 2021 with Taz's trees V5, no issues:

DCS 2021-12-27 22-31-00.png

That worked out for me too, no problem what so ever, and performance in VR is back to 2.5.6 level, so I can enjoy better graphics than before 🥳

But I'm also running VR shaders and 3dmigoto mods, maybe that is the reason that it works..

Edited by Fiztex

1 hour ago, Fiztex said:

That worked out for me too, no problem what so ever, and performance in VR is back to 2.5.6 level, so I can enjoy better graphics than before 🥳

But I'm also running VR shaders and 3dmigoto mods, maybe that is the reason that it works..

Will re-download the mod later and make test, thanks for reply

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG