To: Vycheslav Tepun on Target issues

sobe

The person at HavocCompanyClan that does all of the great Virpil tutorial videos on YouTube would do a video on how to get Target Software to work with a Virpil base and a TM WH grip if Virpil would lend him a TM WH grip. Any chance of that happening? This would be a great aid to us nontechies that keep screwing up the attempt to run target with the TM WH grip and a Virpil base.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Goblin

No. Target is supposed to work with the Virpil base and the TM WH grip by changing the VID/PID numbers, but it seems that it is not easy or a sure thing.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

not in stick EPROM like is in Cougar, VKB, VPC.

Exactly. I thought TARGET converted it in to the TM code and stored it onboard, like Foxy did.

But I only used TARGET briefly. When I got the Warthog, all sims had their own ability to store control input.

But I get that it is interesting to be able to use TARGET for VPC controllers, if they are using Cougar MFD’s and such.

Hi everyone!

We do not advise using, or provide support for using TARGET (or any other non-VPC software) with VPC controllers as we cannot guarantee it's operation. Any use of the TARGET software with VPC controllers is not officially recommended and is done so at the user's own risk.

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]