Grim Reapers: F-16C Viper

GR Ripcord

There's a lot of information here and I thank you for your contribution to the DCS community.

DCS World with it's astounding attention to detail and the fidelity of it's modules can be intimidating at times and there are some in the community who are equally intimidating, oft times hostile to those of us that don't have the time or are not of the type that learn from manuals or over-structured tutorials.

For me and my learning style, GR strikes the right balance of information and entertainment. Long may it continue.

Edited by Bloated Corpse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Greetings, 

I am new to DCS and have spent hours on the tutorials for the F-16C. I often find that I am back-and-forth, between DCS training modules and youtube, to find ways to comprehend and apply what I am learning. Unfortunately, the training in-game is (my opinion) sub-par. I have watched several of your videos and although I have researched, I'd to point-blank ask: can I load your tutorials in-game, with similar instruction - prompts - mission configuration (or training modules)? Thank you for the help - I have been getting discouraged! 

Phil