Redkite : F-16C Viper Tutorial Series

RedKite

Redkite Tutorial Series

My To the point tutorial series focused on getting you up to speed on various systems without needless fluff or time wasting!

https://www.youtube.com/user/RedKiteRender/

You can find the full playlist for this module Here, and some individual videos below!

My playlists also include notable videos from other creators that deserve your time if I've not directly covered the subject myself.

Full Viper Playlist:

Edited by RedKite

Creator of DCS Tutorials and Flightsim content

https://www.youtube.com/user/RedKiteRender

Thanks for the great tutorials!

1st_CVW_EDsig.png.1f2be0eb45d45098d3777965a273c030.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• 1 month later...

Great stuff RedKite, follow you regularly on YT...clear concise, to the point

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

I’ll have to check these out, I wish he’d do a series on the c101 if it’s that concise and on point the other guys irritate me when they go off on tangents. Also when the fail to follow the -10 checklists. And my third peeve is failure to follow communication procedures with ground. Most military airfields require notification and permissions prior to starting engines and taxiing plus other ground events.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I’ll have to check these out, I wish he’d do a series on the c101 if it’s that concise and on point the other guys irritate me when they go off on tangents. Also when the fail to follow the -10 checklists. And my third peeve is failure to follow communication procedures with ground. Most military airfields require notification and permissions prior to starting engines and taxiing plus other ground events.

Although I am no Pro, I started my YouTube Fly Like A Pro series to talk about the mundane normality of airfield operations such as you described. I am hoping to meet other pilots who have "touched the mission" and fly like we saw it everyday in our USAF (or other military branch) careers!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdz6fNb-V-h2iZ_daWNoaTQ

This is not a channel where I profess to get it right, but instead it's open for others to share and contribute where they would like...hit me up on Discord if you'd like to be a guest speaker in an upcoming episode...cheers,

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Juice I like the couple of video you have done I left a comment on your viper form Flt/aar . I lkike how hard it would Fe to refuel the viper with the refueling port aft of the cockpit and its impossible to see you thought me about using the lights. Another part you spoke like you were going to assist your wingman off camera and help him configure his hotas using the curves and deadzones. . I would like for you to do sa general videos of setting up your hotas axises and puttins especially the important buttons and how to use most features so most things none from taxiing to shutdown are mapped please on the aces cover the curve and why you use them and how much of a curve to use and the disadvantage of> use I git in the end do a pro con of the advantage vs disadvantage you do this setup video I will do two or more things first I will link to the video when I do my setup article and if I agree use your settings. Second so reviews of your videos once a month matrices until I’m caught up and post it on my blog . Link in my signature iirc. Third might end up with articalsrelated to your videos.

Both non flying retired usaf members. One enlisted and or officer, only thing we need is two from support, logistics and security we would have the usaf base set.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 5 months later...
I'll repeat myself here: the best DCS tutorials on the Internet!

Thank you, RedKite, keep up the great work! thumbup.gif

Second that, RedKite is so smart and has a unique ability to explain things in a way that makes learning easy.

Thanks RedKite

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...