Militariy Aircraft Mod

Thanks Black no worries man, just asking. Also what format are the templates in? I have adobe and PSP just curious which program to use for making the skins!

If you're back in the game, there's a skinning discord that's got a lot of folks in it. I know some of your work has come up in there before regarding the S-3, E-2, and some of the other AI aircraft you were working with in the past.

I can PM you an invite link if you're interested.

And for reference a few of us have been trying to track down specific C-2 Greyhounds to go with various skin packs, so yes y'alls templates are getting use and will be pretty important for representing whole air wings that were deployed during the 80s-2000s

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Hey BlackLibrary! Just want to start off by saying that this is an amazing mod! We have one issue though, and that is that the refueling lights on the KC-10 seem to be reversed. It says that you're high when you're low and vice versa, same appplies to fore and aft.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

@WHOGX5 try this hotfix pls.

goes \Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\Military Aircraft Mod\Textures\Military Aircraft Mod.zip

unzip copy the dds and just override the file in the Zip (see above) and test it

MAM_KC-10_light_On.zip

@WHOGX5 try this hotfix pls.

goes \Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\Military Aircraft Mod\Textures\Military Aircraft Mod.zip

unzip copy the dds and just override the file in the Zip (see above) and test it

Oh, it works like a charm! Thank you so much!

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

Unable to Choose / Select MOD aircraft in Mission Editor

@BlackLibrary and everyone!

First off I want to thank you all who made this mod possible, there are so many good things about it that I look forward to.

My problem as posted above is that I am absolutely UNABLE to load any "Military Aircraft Mod" aircraft into the mission editor.

This does not matter if it is a static object or an AI aircraft, nothing shows up in the list (other than what is already preloaded in the default P-3C Orion quick start mission.

Please take a look at my following screenshot attachment.

Thanks for any and all help! :helpsmilie:

Military_Mod_Problems.thumb.jpg.aec5d0628a0fc4b9b94ebb9323fbef8c.jpg

My problem as posted above is that I am absolutely UNABLE to load any "Military Aircraft Mod" aircraft into the mission editor.

On your screenshots I see that you have enabled the Historic Filter on the Mission Editor (its the clock icon on the status bar). Disable it and then all the available aircrafts will show up.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On your screenshots I see that you have enabled the Historic Filter on the Mission Editor (its the clock icon on the status bar). Disable it and then all the available aircrafts will show up.

Rudel, you are a life saver, thank you so much Sir!

I am an idiot for not checking that..

I was thinking what in the world am I doing wrong... I must have placed / removed/ installed / changed so many things that I was almost about to do a "DCS Repair"...

Thank you again!

:pilotfly::smartass::thumbup:

Filter will be supported, when i know how to do it.

I doubt that the Filter will be able to support User Mods, at least in its current form. It is basically a lokup lua table: db_years.lua

Here is a sample of its contents:

qEA2Gho.jpg

Thanks a lot for your Mods ... I use it on many of my missions. I'm looking forward to an Airbus A-330 that I once saw on RAF livery :thumbup:

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Guys Nice work. I am debating adding your mods to my threat index, is radar simulated for any of these aircraft? Will any appear on RWR as a U or are they all considered passive?

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

I got an error message when decompressing the mod file I download on ED's files site. Winzip is telling me that there is something wrong with the A400M_Atlas.lua:

Extracting Military Aircraft Mod\A400M_Atlas.lua

Irrecoverable Error: Attempt to access a file detail that isn't specified.

I tried to download the file twice and still got this error. Can it be possible that the file has been somehow corrupted? The liveries file is decompressing without a problem. If you have an alternate link. It would be great. Thanks!

Edit: Using latest Winrar solved the problem. Disregard!

Edited by BaD CrC

I'm having a problem with the aircraft from this mod in my mission I'm building. It seems they have their position too low where all of their wheels are lower than the runway surface. This makes them look odd when taxi'ing around. Any ideas?

Found my problem. Since I was running a dedicated server, you need to have the MAM installed on that server too even though it doesn't technically render it. Must have to load some configs about the planes used. Bombing also didn't work at all with these planes. Works great now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Having same issue than some of you have posted here.

Since last release update I can't select MAM aircraft in ME for AI flight.

Mostly looking for KC10...

I can fly a mission with MAM aircraft scripted in it, but unable to create one with them. I did follow every step described to install it.

If anybody can help, I would appreciate...

Hello,

Having same issue than some of you have posted here.

Since last release update I can't select MAM aircraft in ME for AI flight.

Mostly looking for KC10...

I can fly a mission with MAM aircraft scripted in it, but unable to create one with them. I did follow every step described to install it.

If anybody can help, I would appreciate...

Could it be something related to the new historic mode in the ME?

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk

I checked it but no joy...

Strange, it works on my PC ... the Historic filter (red arrow) should be disabled:

xOpuUCa.jpg

NQ2wega.jpg

:thumbup:

• Like 1

Have you thought about adding in older aircraft?

Did you read this part on the first post?

"All Models were buyed (Turbosquid) and converted/build by cdpkobra"

... I take this mod as a gift, and as such I wouldn't dare to ask for more :noexpression: