Militariy Aircraft Mod

we will do!

Edit:

So tests have told us its an BUG/Problem from ED Side

The osprey is based on the Harrier and she does the same.

for AI start only posible is:

Runway or Parkspot with turbine 

Edited by BlackLibrary
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I were a developer, I would find discouraging that many people instead of using and enjoying the new aircrafts that we get for free, just ask for more, for something else, as if they could never be satisfied 🙄 Please know that not every one is like that, I really appreciate what you have done with both Mods: MAM and CAM .. thanks a lot for sharing them with the DCS community.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

If I were a developer, I would find discouraging that many people instead of using and enjoying the new aircrafts that we get for free, just ask for more, for something else, as if they could never be satisfied 🙄 Please know that not every one is like that, I really appreciate what you have done with both Mods: MAM and CAM .. thanks a lot for sharing them with the DCS community.

Indeed.

I´m thankful for this mod and work put into it.

Thank you for your hard work, and help, BlackLibrary.

Edited by fagulha
  • Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mod!

How to make DC-10 to refuel my F-16? I approach the position behind boom, got the clerarance, aligned with markers, but no connection and refuel. Tested the same position with default KC-135 and it worked. Is it bug or issue is on my side?

Got a request for you @BlackLibrary to convert to DCS.

Namely the AN-124 Ruslan.  The Ruslan is used by the Russian Air Force, Russian civilian freight companies, a Ukrainian freight company and a UAE freight company.

I would consider even buying the 3d model for you.

Seems like a big Russian jet desperately needed for the Caucuses & Syrian maps.

Attached are two of my photos:

An-124 on the Paine Field tarmac Caption: An-124 on the Paine Field Tarmac An-124 Ruslan Landing Caption: An-124 landing
Edited by AvgeekJoe
Wanted to add photos
  • Like 4

In the words of James Bond,

"Never say Never!":biggrin:

an-124.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

On 11/20/2019 at 2:11 PM, Nightstorm said:

Thank you! I grew up next to Dover AFB and seeing C-5's fly all around. I was missing the C5 in DCS 😄

One question, does anyone know how to change the engine sound effects for these, there's a sounds folder but it's empty. The C5's engines are very distinctive.

Definitely a wish list item for this already incredible mod.

The C-5's have a pretty distinctive growl when viewed from the front while taking off.   

Is it even possible to mod the mods?   Even if it took years, I'd love to try and make a TF-39 mod for the C-5A

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 11:17 PM, NeuralBlankes said:

The C-5's have a pretty distinctive growl when viewed from the front while taking off.   
Is it even possible to mod the mods?   Even if it took years, I'd love to try and make a TF-39 mod for the C-5A

Meaning...  a sound pack for individual AI planes??

Interesting... I suppose one could theoretically maybe start with a freeware sound pack for old FS addons, some are quite small but sitll sound good.

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour à tous

un petit soucis, je voudrais utiliser l'A400m mais impossible d'avoir accés à la livrée France, je n'ai que celle d'Airbus...

J'ai bien installé le pack de liveries

Quelqu'un a une idée?

Merci

6 hours ago, JVPPR said:

Bonjour à tous

un petit soucis, je voudrais utiliser l'A400m mais impossible d'avoir accés à la livrée France, je n'ai que celle d'Airbus...

J'ai bien installé le pack de liveries

Quelqu'un a une idée?

Merci

Tu l'as bien installé ici:

Q2w90Vk.png

75PRFbe.png

• 2 months later...