SUNTSAG (Callsign NAKED) - Mission Builders Sanctuary

SUNTSAG

Dear SUNTSAG,

perhaps I have found out all your stuff a little late... but I wanted to let you know that I found all your nice works very useful, they will let me learn more about Mission Editor's current capabilities, I admit that I have a lot to.

So I decided to subscribe to your channel, by the way, can't await to see what's next.

With best compliments and regards.

Edited by JagHond
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 12:13 PM, JagHond said:

Dear SUNTSAG,

perhaps I have found out all your stuff a little late... but I wanted to let you know that I found all your nice works very useful, they will let me learn more about Mission Editor's current capabilities, I admit that I have a lot to.

So I decided to subscribe to your channel, by the way, can't await to see what's next.

With best compliments and regards.

Hi JagHond,

Thank you for stopping by and providing your feedback it is always welcome.....and the videos are my pleasure. I just hope they are useful. Cheers.

• Like 1

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you SUNTSAG!

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

On 11/17/2021 at 8:41 AM, makosch said:

Brilliant resource. I am getting into building more complex missions. This is super helpful. Thank you

On 11/17/2021 at 8:59 AM, Boosterdog said:

Thank you SUNTSAG!

You are very welcome and I am glad they are proving helpful. Thanks for stopping by and providing your feedback, it is appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, seems i'm into looking this all.

recently i hung up (temporarily) the nomex gloves for the mouse and keyboard of the editor... yet i see the bots are dumb... will try to make them behave more smartly...

so, ill pop in to see this all and then post questions...