December 4th

shaHeen-1

How was this a small footnote in the weekend news? This is big!

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Because it has working TWS..... :megalol:

Perhaps thats why there was a big push to get the viper a bit more "up to speck"...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

How was this a small footnote in the weekend news? This is big!

Its a strange a little, agree.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Looking forward to supporting the new underdogs and adding a new aircraft to the hangar. Should be an interesting one to learn. Congrats and thank you for expanding our growing inventory of aircraft. Pretty sure the community will love it.

I don't know what plane you pilot. But if you haven't watch any of those videos posted by Deka and assume this is an "underdog", you are about to get what's coming. :lol:

Most of the videos showed a standard 4th gen fighting capacity, but just watch the RWR video. It is more advanced than any module we have in our inventory at the moment.

I have to say, I’m unusually exited about this. I decided to pass on the Viper, for now, when I learned about the JF-17. I’m completely stoked about a Foreign, potentially red air, 4th gen multi role fighter. Especially one that can threaten my beloved carrier. I just can’t wait to fly it, to fly against it. I think DCS really really needed this. I can’t wait till the 4th so I can meet it at angels 30.

I think I'll be keeping my eye on this one and see how it unfolds, it sounds really promising.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.