Weapon Release Event Trigger

ward8124

Hi all, I need your help with a trigger which isn't MIST/CTLD and pure ED Mission editor script/option as I want to minimise any reliance on 3rd party integration.

Basically what I need is a flag to be set in the event of any player aircraft fires any weapon outside a zone. The idea is that there is friendly airspace in which they have ROE weapons FREE BUT if they fire outside this event trigger zone they will be "disciplined" in a manner I choose fit. (unit destroy probably)

What all allied aircraft are required to do is use Radio F10 option to check permission to fire and then they can fire if the answer is "Yes they are in zone". I just need a way to enforce this really.

Any help greatfully received!

EVGA GTX1080TISC2 Black Hybrid Cooler, Asus Strix X399, Water cooled ThreadRipper 1920X, Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz,NVME Samsung 250/500GB SSDs, Corsair Air 740 case, Acer Predator 34' Gsync curved display + 3x Alienware 23inch 120hz monitors. TM HOTAS, RAZER - Tiamat,Blackwidow, Mamba, Tartarus and Oculus Rift CV1/DK2 + TrackIR5, MFG crosswinds

Oh and a very understanding wife.