Gunfighter Mk II. out of stock?

OnlyforDCS

I would like to purchase the Gunfighter MK II. Pro (bundled with the extension)

I am in Europe and tried purchasing through this site: https://flightsimcontrols.com/

Apparently the stick is not in stock. Two questions is the above site legit, and will they bundle the stick with the extension or do I need to purchase it separately?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Oh too bad. A few days ago it was still in stock.

Let's hope, that the F14 grip will also be ready for sale, when the Mk3 arrives. :D

Edit: Just checked & bundled with the MCG Pro, the Mk2 is still in stock. Seems like the non Pro MCG is out of stock.

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

Guys it is not the matter of PRO version or non-PRO. It is precisely what @aniron said, we have sold out the GF2s (a few may still be available through re-sellers, but we have none in our main storage).

But worry not, there is NO DANGER of returning to the old chronical out of stock situation.

GF3s are coming before Xmas, so at most there will be a few weeks gap.

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

Guys it is not the matter of PRO version or non-PRO. It is precisely what @aniron said, we have sold out the GF2s (a few may still be available through re-sellers, but we have none in our main storage).

But worry not, there is NO DANGER of returning to the old chronical out of stock situation.

GF3s are coming before Xmas, so at most there will be a few weeks gap.

Thanks for the reply. Will the pricing be about the same, or will the new GF3 sticks cost more?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

GF3 - Pricing

Thanks for the reply. Will the pricing be about the same
It will surely remain in the same price range - although it may go a few Big Macs up.

Improvements as such do not add to the price. However for example there will be an extra set of cams included in the retail kit. What we are talking about here is as I wrote above all within a few hamburgers' price, so worry not.

new GF3 sticks
GF3 are no sticks. GF3 are bases. MCG and Kosmosimas are grips. A set of a base and a grip makes a joystick. :)
Edited by AeroGator

>

AeroGator

It will surely remain in the same price range - although it may go a few Big Macs up.

Improvements as such do not add to the price. However for example there will be an extra set of cams included in the retail kit. What we are talking about here is as I wrote above all within a few hamburgers' price, so worry not.

GF3 are no sticks. GF3 are bases. MCG and Kosmosimas are grips. A set of a base and a grip makes a joystick. :)

Can you provide anymore info or describe the new cams (#20, #15, no center detent, etc) and will they be available to purchase for older models MkI and MkII?

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Depending on the differences I may be tempted with the Mk III.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Will the GF3 use a different connector than GF2? I hope we don’t have to upgrade the existing grips (I have 3 grips from you guys).

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

GF2 CONNECTOR on GF3

Will the GF3 use a different connector than GF2? I hope we don’t have to upgrade the existing grips (I have 3 grips from you guys).
Thank you for supporting us.

NO the connector will be the same. We totally understand the feelings of the guys who lived through v1 to v2 transition and although it is impossible to promise anything for years ahead, but we will try to keep this connector in use for as long as possible. So far nothing calls for its replacement, it does its job fine, and we are not planning any modifications to it.

>

AeroGator

Thank you for supporting us.

NO the connector will be the same. We totally understand the feelings of the guys who lived through v1 to v2 transition and although it is impossible to promise anything for years ahead, but we will try to keep this connector in use for as long as possible. So far nothing calls for its replacement, it does its job fine, and we are not planning any modifications to it.

So in what, they are different MKII and MKIII outside the connector

it is similar to MKII ( Type B)

i7 8700K | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB| Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO | Samsung 960 PRO Series - 512GB PCIe NVMe

So is it a website mistake when it says "in stock", but only with "MCG Pro (EN)" grip selected?

I would assume, that the retailer has received some last Gunfighters from the main warehouse.

I saw the MKII (Pro EN) for a reduced price last weekend but missed the chance to get it. :doh:

Too bad... so now I have to wait for some MKIIIs to arrive in europe.

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

Really looking forward to any details being shared on the differences with the Mk III version of the Gunfighter base.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Really looking forward to any details being shared on the differences with the Mk III version of the Gunfighter base.

Yeah, I asked about that. I was just told that they were not giving that information yet and to wait till nearer release. What was said was that it was an electronics upgrade, but no indication of how that would benefit the user experience. Anyways... we find out hopefully soon enough.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, I asked about that. I was just told that they were not giving that information yet and to wait till nearer release. What was said was that it was an electronics upgrade, but no indication of how that would benefit the user experience. Anyways... we find out hopefully soon enough.

Ok thanks, I am still running the Mk I and might be tempted if there would be enough of a difference to justify. But then I would have to get new grip as well to match the pin orientation as it changed with the Mk II.

Don B

Their lastest "leakage" say:

- Enhanced Electronics (Njoy32NG and seem new version of MaRS sensor)

- New dust cover

- New case

- Cams manufactured by new technology.

- "Space" cam included in the kit, modified "aviation" cams.

- New springs for new cams.

Ok thanks for the info, might be worth looking into.

Don B

Their lastest "leakage" say:

- Enhanced Electronics (Njoy32NG and seem new version of MaRS sensor)

- New dust cover

- New case

- Cams manufactured by new technology.

- "Space" cam included in the kit, modified "aviation" cams.

- New springs for new cams.

I would also like to know if the new cams and springs will work with the current versions. This info would be vital to me in my decision to update my MKI or invest into the MKIII.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.