Radar elevation way too sensitive on button

raelias

Hey, so the radar elevation is really hard to control on buttons, like a one second press makes it go from full down to full up, or am I doing something wrong?

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

I dont think its just sensitivity ,the whole thing is screwed. If you tap it i on direction it jumps all the way up and then all the down and does other crazy stuff also.

Near impossible to change the elevation properly now , same thing happens with an axis.

Ah ok I found out something. So the buttons are screwed thats for sure and its bugged with certain types of Axis . Not sure what to call this type of axis but the warthogs Increase Decrease axis kind of works fine with it , its the best your going to get but it still is jumpy here and there.

This one : https://gyazo.com/a9299503e385a4ffc5cfd322a29da28c

Ah ok I found out something. So the buttons are screwed thats for sure and its bugged with certain types of Axis . Not sure what to call this type of axis but the warthogs Increase Decrease axis kind of works fine with it , its the best your going to get but it still is jumpy here and there.

This one : https://gyazo.com/a9299503e385a4ffc5cfd322a29da28c

Thats the friction but I use that for zoom so...

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

It's been reported and I can confirm as well. However, it IS working correctly now when assigned to an axis!! It is functioning as an "absolute axis" meaning, when you move the assigned axis, (for me the slider on Warthog right now) it moves the dish 1:1. You no longer have to recenter it to make it stop moving.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

NOT A BUG Ant. Elev. Axis FIXED!!!

Radar Antenna Elevation now works as an ABSOLUTE AXIS when assigned to an axis on the controller. While it is porked when assigned to a button input, it is finally correct when assigned to an axis like it is in the real jet.

Warthog owners assign it to your slider. Cougar TQS owners assign it to the Ant. Elev. knob.

That's one major issue fixed!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Too bad for all us without such an axis..

Yep, I agree. Before the update, all methods of controlling the Ant. Elev., behaved the same way. Incorrectly but the same regardless of input. Not sure why it would break the button press though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lag & RDR Elev Issues

Hello everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any lag with the F-16 exclusively? A-10C, F-18C...etc give me no issues but as soon as I hop in the F-16 I get off and on lag. If I go into third person view the lag is gone, so it's quite confusing. I mean I've always noticed the F-16 takes a few seconds to load it's textures, could it be a file error with my install of the game?

Also, since this last update today has anyone had issues with the radar elevation control? No matter what button I use, I have it assigned to HOTAS & Keyboard as backup, it just jump from min to max deflection. Again this is only on the F-16C.

Between these two issues I'm unable to fly this aircraft, well I can fly it but I just get shot down quickly. I wind up hopping back into my Hornet, having some fun and then going back into the Viper trying to figure this out. Really it's the latter issue as I am unable to view and lock any targets with the dish's deflection going from one extreme to the other. Anyway, I was just curious is anyone else had any of these issues to any degree.

Edit: I should probably mention that I play almost exclusively on GAW server, so this is all experienced in a multiplayer environment.

Edited by IRememberJeep
Adding context

Really glad it’s not just me. The elevation control for the F-16 was always touchy but not to this extreme. I guess it’s back to the F-18 for now although I would like to say that these F-16 updates are really fantastic minus these small hiccups. Hats off to ED for making this headway toward TWS for both aircraft.

Radar hight is difficult to adjust

Today i do a MP PVP mission,the enemy is 13000ft high,and my radar is -66 to 0,so i press the botton shortly to adjust it,but it became 33 to 99,I can't adjust the radar hight slowly,it is too sensitive.i didn't know it is my problem or just a new bug.

通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言

A-10C Warthog,Flaming Cliffs 3,F-16C VIPER,F/A-18C HORNET,Super Carrier,AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL,Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight,Black Shark 2,SA342 Gazelle,UH-1H Huey,Persian Gulf Map,Combined Arms

Intel i7-14700KF| Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2070 AD Special OC GDDR6 8G | Acer PREDATOR 32g DDR5 6000MHZ | MSI PRO Z790A-MAX | Kingston KC3000 1T SSD M.2 | ST 12T HDD 7200RPM | AOC 2790PQU 27'' 4K |Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog PC

Radar antenna keyboard control

Sorry if asked already but is anybody having bother with the radar antenna elevation up/down commands.

I use keyboard -/= to control and when using since last update it seems to just jump from one extreme to the other? i.e. Fully up or fully down.