[MISSING TRACK FILE] Question. Gbu-12 missing target

delevero

Hello :helpsmilie:

last night our squad where training on the nervada map and used the tgp and gbu-12.

We are all experience and know how to set it up and make it work.

All the flight members where in a holding patern searching with their TGP in a height from 27.000 - 32.000 feet.

( reason to stay high above sam treats, and also from up there its more easy to use the TGP. )

I was my self in 29.000 feet all the time.

When i found a taget i track the vehicle and lock onto it and i fly a bit away and turn arround and via the CCRP mode the computer calculate when i should drop my bomb.. ( my speed was about 300 so not that fast )

Though i have used the tgp and lgb bombs before i miss 2 times before i hit the vehicle and thought that was strange. ( yes laser was on, and code programmed, and L blinking in the HUD.

about 10 minutes later we all cirle to take out a group of vehicles at another location but in different heights.

And the same happen to my wingmen they miss their target.

We did ofcourse not use the Laser at the same time, since we are aware we can only use 1688 on tgp and bomb at the moment so only drop one bomb at a time.

We tested IF the laser beam could reac a taget by doing body lazing and my laser was picked up by another guy without problems.

He missed with two bombs and hit with the third bomb.

Finaly i wanted to drop my last bomb and i found a target manualy and lock on and fly a bit away and then come in to drop the bomb, height 29.000 speed 350. When my ccrp reached 0 it drop the bomb, but another player notised that i actual drop the bomb directly above the target and not example 30 seconds before.. that is a bit wird.

I am wondering do anyone know how 4 experienced f16 pilots who know how to use the gbu12 and tgp can miss that many times, are there some kind of limitation or maybe a conflict when to many planes are in the air.

( tip on nevada map when i fly and train my self i hit 4 out of 4 every time )

But on nervada with 4 wingmen i hit 1 out of 4.

PS.. i think that we all edited the coordinate manualy.

Example at waypoint 2 there are tanks, and one player see them the other do not... The waypoint is passed on and programmed while tgp is in ccip mode and when finished entering we switch to ccrp and camera turn to that area.. i dont know if this might be the reason something with the drop countdown is wrong.

Anyone have an idea if its a multiplayer bug maybe . ?