F14 RESERVATIONS OPEN GLOBALLY

AeroGator

This.

F-14. The Grip.

Not a rendered image.

Real physical thing.

---

Reservations open now.

In order to produce sufficient units we need to estimate the demand first, so we are inviting you to use Get Notified function on our regional dealer's web pages. Please visit your store and reserve your device! There's no need to pre-pay for it, only to sign up.

First to get the new F-14 grip will be the pilots who already have a GunFighter base, so the first batch released to the market will be "grip only". The full joystick setup (grip and base) will follow.

---

Remember: if you had already bought a Heatblur F-14 module from Heatblur or DCS web stores, you will have a 10% discount at checkout when it comes to actually paying for the grip. If you are buying the grip first, you will get $10 off at Heatblur's own shop.

Attention EU Pilots knowing unavoidable delays due to sea freight vs air mail, our EU dealer offers a premium extra option: 10 euro on the top of the price will bring you the grip by air. No delay, you will get the grip immediately as soon as it is out. Please note, this is merely the cost of express delivery; the grip still costs the same.

---

VKB is proudly presenting their latest master piece: the F-14 grip, the most complex grip from our line and the most technologically advanced.

We are happy to fly together and share the satisfaction!

r1.png.4cd2870d570e77480cb2adb0c95e7236.png

r2.png.22fa138f26c66b39b0617b4b87ceb383.png

Edited by UIV

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

Oh my.... decisions, decisions.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

No. Why would it?? It is a VKB product.
Sorry my fault. It was the Virpil-Stick that copied the Thrustmaster Connector.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

Looking at the EU store. I don't have a Gunfighter base yet, but I would buy one... is there an option to buy the grip with a base? If so, would it be a Gunfighter 2 or Gunfighter 3, or is the version 3 still in development?

Edited by Milou

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just checked with the EU store, it is not yet possible to reserve them, you must request to receive a notification after logging in

I don't understand, there are people who have received their Gunfighter 3 and here in Europe we should dream about it.