New Superman Fighter Pilot Helmets let you see 'through' your ac.

Begs the Question:

Would a Good 'Ol Gut-Wrenching Sneeze Short-Circuit the Entire Helmet and accidentaly electrocute the Pilot.....and what pray tell do you do if your Eyes start Itching...???

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Old stuff actually. This thing is one of the aspects that gives the F-35 a much greater potential than the F-22, okay, they are 20 years apart, so it's not that surprising.

The cool thing is that you can look through the fuselage in infrared

20 years appart?! Try like 10 counting from IOC's. F-22 is more capable just like the F-15 was to the F-16, being the falcon "newer".

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

The Terminator-style helmets that allow fighter pilots to see through their planes! :cry:

pilot091107_468x337.jpg

[/b]

Can I get a downgraded version that just sees through women clothing? :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Helmets are becoming increasingly more stupid looking as time progresses. I'm sure that helmet is a huge asset in ACM, but damn, does it look dumb.

deathstar_gunner.jpg

I bet that would look much more familiar to you and me!:)

For all that do not know this guy: It's the death-star gunner. Deadly as Stupid..-he only pulls a lever...but that was in back in '77 - today a computer would do the job for him.

See people worry about how gear looks like and they dont understand something. Its not about showing off during combat its all about defending and having less casulties and make the job alot simpler. Look at the Russian Spetznas they wear some goofy looking helmets but they dont care because it fits them and it helps there job to be easier and comfortible plus they wear titanuim armour which is way lighter and more sturdy than the other sapi plates which are really heavy!

• Like 1

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

New head gear

The new "Visual" systems will display "Virtual" SAM WEZs, missile vector tracking/intecept lines and RWR/RADAR/HUD/ and varoius other information that privious generation pilots need to "Guess" where missiles were or look "Fumble" in the pit for the needed information.

If you were to say look at your left foot and a SAM was launched you would see a "Virtual" display on the visor of where the SAM originated from and its general intercept path. Very useful and you can gain that tid bit more of the edge.

:book:

deathstar_gunner.jpg

I bet that would look much more familiar to you and me!:)

For all that do not know this guy: It's the death-star gunner. Deadly as Stupid..-he only pulls a lever...but that was in back in '77 - today a computer would do the job for him.

Haha am I the only one thinking of Daft Punk?:lol:

daft-punk2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The new "Visual" systems will display "Virtual" SAM WEZs, missile vector tracking/intecept lines and RWR/RADAR/HUD/ and varoius other information that privious generation pilots need to "Guess" where missiles were or look "Fumble" in the pit for the needed information.

If you were to say look at your left foot and a SAM was launched you would see a "Virtual" display on the visor of where the SAM originated from and its general intercept path. Very useful and you can gain that tid bit more of the edge.

:book:

The philosophy of the modern 'air combat' or what's left of it goes to single seater ( or even without a pilot) so no one would say that you look stupid or crazy with your helmet...

...similar like sitting with a TrackIR in front of your pc or (much worst but the same accuracy ) like I with a Freetrack ( led's at your hat or whatever).:)

See people worry about how gear looks like and they dont understand something. Its not about showing off during combat its all about defending and having less casulties and make the job alot simpler.

Hence my comment:

I'm sure that helmet is a huge asset in ACM,

:thumbup:

"When you're out of Tomcats, you're out of fighters!"

helk.gif

Old stuff actually. This thing is one of the aspects that gives the F-35 a much greater potential than the F-22, okay, they are 20 years apart, so it's not that surprising.

The cool thing is that you can look through the fuselage in infrared

Just out of curiosity, what are these other "aspects" of the F-35 that gives it a much greater potential than the F-22?

sigzk5.jpg

nop, I came to think of the same :megalol:

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

daft-punk2.jpg

Revolution 909 and Around the World are two of the hottest tracks ever!

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.