The DCS Santa Clause Mod

Hawkeye60

In the spirit of the season,

And as a Gift to all the "Kids" here who fly,

(and their children...LOL),

I Present,

The DCS Santa Clause Mod! :xmas:

Ever wanted to BE Santa?

Deliver toys and aircraft modules to all the good boys and girls?

Here is your chance!

Fly as Santa!

You may steer the Reindeer while occupying the "Big Seat":megalol:

And for night deliveries, Rudolph's Nose does glow!:lol:

Please be sure to read the Pilot's and Flight Engineer's Notes,

Included in the main folder before mounting the Sleigh.

It may help to avoid a UN-pleasant "Manure Event"

Remember, You are at the reindeer's six.......:D

In the Spirit of Christmas,

With good will toward all men, (and Women)

Merry Christmas!

santac.jpg

Santa4.jpg

santa.jpg

clause.jpg

disclaimer.....

(Please note, the model used for this mod was obtained from the 3D warehouse and is free to use for non commercial uses.

No warranty of any kind, either express or implied, for on-time toy delivery, is included )

Have Fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/52n7di70oto2wvo/Santa%20Claus.zip?dl=0

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

No animation on deers' legs?

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

No animation on deers' legs?
Sorry, no.

This was created two years ago and my skill set was immature.

Now the skills have improved, but the maturity has not.....:D

I have not found the max file so no edits are possible.

I wanna have fun, but DCS will not start with this mod enabled. Any tips?

My bad.

I forgot to mention, you need FC3 full version installed for this to work.

I do not have any issues with OB, latest version.

Hope this helps.

If not, I will try to get him flying for you.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 year later...

BUMP!

And a Merry Christmas to all!

let the kids take a flight!

And have FUN!

• Thanks 1

No Like nor Thanks?! Unbelievable!  Thank you thank you thank you.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Just a side note, this mod renders the F-15C not player flyable. It is okay just for the season. However(!!!!), the other mods requiring F-15C seem to work fine (e.g. F-15 S/MTD)

Just wish the "air tails" not visible from the invisible wings.

Edited by VFGiPJP

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

My poor Santa needs a face lift!

Looking a bit haggard after all these years slaving for the children!

A NEW Santa is in progress!

Stay tuned.....

Taken today,

Replace the entry lua with the attached

Screen-211205-081624.jpg

Screen-211205-081642.jpg

entry.lua

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A module with a single cockpit, no MFDs, simplfied flight modelling and a limited abilty to make craters. 

THIS could be the answer to all my DCS framerate woes! 

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Only problem?

I need to make "presents bombs"

They Santa can deliver the goods!

I wonder if he has any aircraft mods in his toy bag?:biggrin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Only problem?

I need to make "presents bombs"

They Santa can deliver the goods!

I wonder if he has any aircraft mods in his toy bag?:biggrin:

I find the "DC3 with paratroops" mod may be a good place to start.

2 issues:

1. I notice there is a while flashing light soon after I fly the ??? behind Santa, and it turns off soon afterwards;

2. I notice that the red nose "fell off" from F2 view if I pull some G.

Well, you must have exceeded the G rating of Rudolph!🤣

• Like 1