JF-17 Thunder Screenshot-Thread

DonJosh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IDK, a bit oversaturated for my taste :)

• Like 1

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

thank you guys for the feedback thumbup.gif

here is the original picture, so you can edit the pic like you want, killkenny wink.gif

PRLyf3B.png

Yeah, looks much better thumbup.gif

IDK, a bit undersaturated for my taste smile.gif

use it, when you like it

wieeL8G.png

fmwhhi9.png

sTruDPt.png

jUn4DYh.jpg

;)

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Please release the version with your photos!

Already upl'd hours ago, but it's still not active for some reason.

Here's the direct DL link though, if you want it now:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/6dd/JF-17_Reworked_Cockpit_1-02.zip

Make sure to change your Cockpit Livery to "JF-17 Better Lights" in the Special Menu.

Edited by J20Stronk

Yep.

display materials.lua changes thankfully pass IC and the advisory lights and MFD/UFCP buttons are just a cockpit livery.

sorry if i am asking too much forgave me i love JF-17 can u make it with Gray or black :)

sorry if i am asking too much forgave me i love JF-17 can u make it with Gray or black :)

You can add the new lights and button textures to any own cockpit livery. Just copy the textures over and amend the description.lua with the ones from "JF-17 Better Lights"