FDT sim boards

I bought Flight Deck Technology sim boards to build a Cessna cockpit months ago. They work for FSX. Now I want to make use the same boards for a cockpit for lock on. My toggle switches and push buttons work in notepad, showing the letters that I programmed as key presses. But they don't work when I run lomac.

Has anyone used FDT boards before for non MSFS sims and made it work? I suspect Lock On suppresses the key presses. Maybe I need some interfacing program between the boards and LockOn.

If FDT will only work for MSFS than I'd have to get another board like the Hagstrom KE72 to run for Lock On.

This is what I built. Just something very simple. On the right are three GoFlight modules. On the left is an A-10 Weapons Control printout with a few switches and buttons.47b7cf32b3127ccebfb85a6b260c00000026100ScNmLhy4Ym

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks for the info, but this seems software seems to be specifically for IOCard only?

The FDT boards also come with a software, for you to program the key presses. And I could see the letters typed in notepad automatically when I use the switches. But they don't work when I launch Lock On.

I'm looking for an interfacing program that can bridge FDT to Lock On, if one exists. Like FS9 simmers use FSUIPC to talk to FS9 for complex functions beyond what the standard FS9 functions offer.

Thanks for your info on SVMapper. However, my FDT boards don't show up as USB controller, even though it is run by USB. So SVMapper doesn't see it as USB device, hence I can't program any key presses.

Today I received gteat news from FDT support that they have come up with a fix for their boards to work with any third party sims, and be limited to MS FS. If it really works then I can program my switches above for Lock On. But I have to wait for their testing and it'd be released as a new version next month.

If the fix really works, I'd be able to add more switches and panels for Black Shark when it eventually comes out next year.