Bonus Points Use

Steve Gee

I have $12.00 in Bonus Points that will expire next year and would like to use them, but there is no option to use them when checking out.

I'm not talking about the new Miles program, I'm talking about the program you got rid of for the Miles one. I have a legitimately accrued bonus that I'm currently unable to use, which isn't acceptable.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

• ED Team

Hi

Not all third parties participate in the bonus program which maybe the issue.

Full rules can be found here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/bonus_rules/

hope it helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks, Bignewy, but it doesn't.

It's got nothing to do with third party modules, it's got to do with the inability to select the Bonus Points I have when checking out. I can use the Miles fine to augment any purchase I make, but the older Bonus Points? There's no possibility to select them at all.

Looks like ED is hoping that we that have them just forget about those bonuses or something. Not gonna happen. :D

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Bump. There's NO option to submit a Help Ticket over this without some sort of attachment. Is ED just making it impossible to use these points that have been earned through countless purchases?

Edit -Does anyone have a mailing address for ED?

Edited by Steve Gee

Take two screenshots and post them while submitting the ticket then - one with your "profile" page so that they can see how many points you have, the other with checkput page so that they can see there's no place to use them, if that's really the case.

That should do the trick.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• ED Team
Bump. There's NO option to submit a Help Ticket over this without some sort of attachment. Is ED just making it impossible to use these points that have been earned through countless purchases?

Edit -Does anyone have a mailing address for ED?

Please contact support here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm not talking about the new Miles program, I'm talking about the program you got rid of for the Miles one. I have a legitimately accrued bonus that I'm currently unable to use, which isn't acceptable.

You were trying to use bonus points on December 7th. That was while the Thanksgiving sale was ongoing. You can't use bonus points on content that is already discounted. That is rule #3 on the link that BigNewy posted for you.

The sale is now over. If you go to the E Store today, once you get to the checkout page, you can use your bonus points.

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

You were trying to use bonus points on December 7th. That was while the Thanksgiving sale was ongoing. You can't use bonus points on content that is already discounted. That is rule #3 on the link that BigNewy posted for you.

The sale is now over. If you go to the E Store today, once you get to the checkout page, you can use your bonus points.

Yet, I could have used my new Miles for any purchase(s) while they were on sale, because that option showed up.

Yet, I could have used my new Miles for any purchase(s) while they were on sale, because that option showed up.

What do Miles have to do with it? Your question (paraphrased) was "why aren't my bonus points available for this item that is on sale?" You haven't been able to use bonus points on already discounted items for years, and those rules have always been publicly available, easy to find, and they aren't even fine print.

If you are trying to compare Miles and points that is a different issue, and a ship that has already sailed.

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”